BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beyonce Lip-Synced Inaugural Anthem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:06pm
Look at all this media coverage! Yay for Beyonce! Most talked about black woman alive. She's even outdoing Michelle right now lol. Biggest story from the inauguration is if Beyonce lip synced or not? Boss $hit lol.

Americans...
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:07pm
Ppl talked about Ashlee Simpson lip synching .
It's just something ppl talk about when it comes to singers,

If the other ppl performed then she should have to
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:11pm
instruments don't behave in frigid temps. Last inauguration I heard that the piano keys were not coming back up (sticking) during rehearsals so they used a silent piano with the keys decoupled and played a recording. Yo Yo Ma said that they were afraid instruments would crack and strings snap. 
Serwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:16pm
Beyonce always finds herself in the midst of some mild scandal. I wish that she would really give everyone a reason to hate her, instead of these stupid things.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Ppl talked about Ashlee Simpson lip synching .
It's just something ppl talk about when it comes to singers,

If the other ppl performed then she should have to

Ashley was not at the inauguration. There was nothing to overshadow what Ashley did. There was PLENTY to overshadow beyonce's alleged lip sync.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:01pm
Yesterdays news, they need to let it go already
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Beyonce's lip syncing "scandal" is just a cover up for all the ppl who didn't want Obama for a second term IMO.  A way to throw shade on his inauguration...they tried it, lol

LOLLOLLOL

did you see the i wish obama would get assassinated today tweets from monday?

white folk was mad

Wishing him dead takes racism to a new low.  I don't read tweeter anyway--its mindless stuff.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I love the simplicity. It's perfect.Heart
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 6:15pm
I give her the side-eye because of the extra dramatic way she ripped out the earpiece.
 I'll admit that I hopped on the Bey stan train for 24 hours, I was impressed that she was able to finish the song without her earpiece. When I heard it was all lip-synced, I hopped back off the train.

Now Jennifer Hudson, should have been taking notes from the Beyonce School of Lip-Syncing, because her rendition of Al Green' s "Let's Stay Together" was painful. Somebody should have just popped in an Al Green CD and had JHud mouth the words. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:28am
we went crazy at the party when Jenn sang that song. I thought she did a good job (Al Green stan that I am lol)

I read that Al G had a scheduling conflict and couldn't make it. He said he would have loved to be there serenading them.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jan 24 2013 at 10:29am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>