Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beyonce Lip-Synced Inaugural Anthem
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Beyonce Lip-Synced Inaugural Anthem

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 215725
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:42pm
I wonder how she feels about all this.
I wonder if she regrets it
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 82258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:45pm
She should stop the presses and interrupt our regularly scheduled programs to show the world that she can in fact sing the national anthem live. Wacko This is nuts. 
Back to Top
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 17 2008
Location: Yay Area
Status: Offline
Points: 32093
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:49pm
i do agree she was on the world literally when poppa was in charge..make her get them heels badk on and run up that hill and belt out a tune
Back to Top
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 29 2005
Location: where I am
Status: Offline
Points: 48089
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

^^^^
I call it damage control.
She should just hire her daddy back. It's been one controversy after another since she fired him.

SO do YOU really believe that the U.S. Marine Corps are doing this to cover up for Bey.. LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL its not a controversy as long as ya'll talking about it, you keeping her relevant. right up to the super bowl. 
Back to Top
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Mar 26 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9433
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:


Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

^^^^
I call it damage control.
She should just hire her daddy back. It's been one controversy after another since she fired him.


SO do YOU really believe that the U.S. Marine Corps are doing this to cover up for Bey.. LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL its not a controversy as long as ya'll talking about it, you keeping her relevant. right up to the super bowl. 


No I think the marine corp is doing it to cover up for themselves. The media is tainting the day, why wouldn't they come out and say something? It is a controversy because even though they lip sync at the Superbowl no one has ever lip synced at the inauguration. Two very different events.
Bhm keeps every celebrity relevant. Same way you keep Kim K relevant when you go into her threads. Not understanding your point.

Edited by happy 4b - Jan 23 2013 at 2:29pm
Back to Top
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 29 2005
Location: where I am
Status: Offline
Points: 48089
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:


Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

^^^^
I call it damage control.
She should just hire her daddy back. It's been one controversy after another since she fired him.


SO do YOU really believe that the U.S. Marine Corps are doing this to cover up for Bey.. LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL its not a controversy as long as ya'll talking about it, you keeping her relevant. right up to the super bowl. 


No I think the marine corp is doing it to cover up for themselves. The media is tainting the day, why wouldn't they come out and say something? It is a controversy because even though they lip sync at the Superbowl no one has ever lip synced at the inauguration. Two very different events.
Bhm keeps every celebrity relevant. Same way you keep Kim K relevant when you go into her threads. Not understanding your point.

that i agree with but I don't think that's the first time nor will it be the last.. as a matter of fact it was done at Obama's last inauguration in 2008...
Back to Top
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Mar 26 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9433
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:


Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:


Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

^^^^
I call it damage control.
She should just hire her daddy back. It's been one controversy after another since she fired him.


SO do YOU really believe that the U.S. Marine Corps are doing this to cover up for Bey.. LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL its not a controversy as long as ya'll talking about it, you keeping her relevant. right up to the super bowl. 


No I think the marine corp is doing it to cover up for themselves. The media is tainting the day, why wouldn't they come out and say something? It is a controversy because even though they lip sync at the Superbowl no one has ever lip synced at the inauguration. Two very different events.
Bhm keeps every celebrity relevant. Same way you keep Kim K relevant when you go into her threads. Not understanding your point.


that i agree with but I don't think that's the first time nor will it be the last.. as a matter of fact it was done at Obama's last inauguration in 2008...


By whom?
Back to Top
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 29 2005
Location: where I am
Status: Offline
Points: 48089
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:


Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:


Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

^^^^
I call it damage control.
She should just hire her daddy back. It's been one controversy after another since she fired him.


SO do YOU really believe that the U.S. Marine Corps are doing this to cover up for Bey.. LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL its not a controversy as long as ya'll talking about it, you keeping her relevant. right up to the super bowl. 


No I think the marine corp is doing it to cover up for themselves. The media is tainting the day, why wouldn't they come out and say something? It is a controversy because even though they lip sync at the Superbowl no one has ever lip synced at the inauguration. Two very different events.
Bhm keeps every celebrity relevant. Same way you keep Kim K relevant when you go into her threads. Not understanding your point.


that i agree with but I don't think that's the first time nor will it be the last.. as a matter of fact it was done at Obama's last inauguration in 2008...


By whom?

He was a japanese musician i'll find it. 
Back to Top
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 45056
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:51pm
Japanese musician Yo Yo Ma. 
Back to Top
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Mar 26 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9433
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:56pm
Okay I just googled.
I guess Beyonce is getting flack because Kelly and James Taylor sang live also people are not happy that the band said she did not have time for rehearsals. And still it was the national anthem!
It's been a week people are still talking about Manti Te'o its what the media does!
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down