Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Beyonce Lip-Synced Inaugural Anthem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

She sang with a track and it was messing her up

That's why she took out her earpiece

You could hear both at certain times

She didn't lip sync

FOLKS in this profession do it a lot not just her.. actually she was smart, it was a huge occasion anything can happen, its better to be prepared than look like a fool.. folks making too much about something that's done ALL THE DAMN TIME. it doesn't matter to me.. 
Sponsored Links

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:10am
She sang over her recording
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:25am
Why in the world is everyone making a big deal about this? Its all over the local news and everything.

I think people wish they had a reason to knock Beyonce down a peg or two but this clearly aint gone cut it. I'm not a big fan of hers but obviously the girl can sing her ass off so folks need to get over it. 
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:28am
Beyonce's lip syncing "scandal" is just a cover up for all the ppl who didn't want Obama for a second term IMO.  A way to throw shade on his inauguration...they tried it, lol
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:33am
I was starting to think this too!

Especially with them relaying that video of FLOTUS rolling her eyes at Boehner.... idk
These news reports rub me the wrong way

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Beyonce's lip syncing "scandal" is just a cover up for all the ppl who didn't want Obama for a second term IMO.  A way to throw shade on his inauguration...they tried it, lol
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:40am

LOLLOLLOL
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:53am
 faux hair  faux pregnancy faux singing.......next
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:04pm
Not a Beyonce stan but they need to let that damn woman make it.. Why are some people focused on the fact that she lip synced? I agree that she should have sung it live but I'm not pressed nor upset that she didn't. I guess she had her reasons why she didn't. I heard on the radio that someone in the band did leak that she lip synced..

I understand that it should have been authentic. It was an inauguration. I was just more focused on the fact that we have a president of color in the White House for another term. This may not happen again in my lifetime.

Did it stop Obama from being inargurated again? I mean, did they make him pack his sh*t and get the hell out of the White House because of Bey lip syncing? I don't care but I understand why ppl may be up in arms about it though..
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

did you see the i wish obama would get assassinated today tweets from monday?

white folk was mad

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:11pm
glad I missed those.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>