Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Beyonce is NOT Innocent : Friend Tells All

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 17 Votes, Average 3.12  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2012 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I really don't doubt most of this at all.

Beyonce reminds me of Whitney Huston when she first came out.  I remember hearing that Whitney wasn't allowed to talk very much in public because her singing voice and the way she actually was...didn't exactly match. 

I remember believing that Whitney was some classy chick...until that reality show came out.
Sponsored Links

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 12:24am
Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

Beyonce reminds me of Whitney Huston when she first came out.  I remember hearing that Whitney wasn't allowed to talk very much in public because her singing voice and the way she actually was...didn't exactly match. 

I remember believing that Whitney was some classy chick...until that reality show came out.
yeah me too
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 11:52am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

looks like this is worth the readGeek
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she had a surrogate to not mess up her figure yet the bitch still got fat as hell. motherfcking fail reasoning.

this, but the journey to obesity is quite a delicious one.
If it's for her figure, I don't understand the whole surrogate thing. Maybe she just wanted to relax and enjoyed letting herself go. I don't get famous people
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

yeah me too

All this. I thought Whitney was like Celine Dion or some kinda classy status when I was younger until the Mad TV skit they did on her.
Vonnie732 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vonnie732 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 10:29am
well damn....what kinda 'friend' tells all this. LOL i believe some...not all. this sounds like a story of a stalker somewhere with pictures of jay and bey posting all around there room. and im not even a big beyonce fan but this is alot.

Wouldnt TMZ know some of this too tho??...just sayin
Swisher Sweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Swisher Sweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 10:46am
I have not read all the comments but I must know this...Why is this whole thing so unbelievable? I swear everyday people put these celebrities so far up on a pedalstool. Everyone couldn't believe that Will and Jada were splitting. Because they were the "it" couple. The "power" couple. This all could be very untrue about Beyonce and Jay...But think about this for one moment....People's lives are not as perfect as they want you to believe. You have no idea what goes on behind closed doors...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:03pm
When searching for something, I manipulated the forum to show the threads with the highest views, this 15 page bey thread has more views than the 197 page Whitney Houston funeral live thread . Wow!!!!!!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:11pm
lmaoo
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:13pm
Quote Rita Ora-Jay Z and Beyonce have threesomes with new songstress Rita Ora.

This alone makes me take this entire article with many grains of salt.. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>