BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Beyonce is NOT Innocent : Friend Tells All

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 17 Votes, Average 3.12  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mscaribbeanma View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mscaribbeanma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2012 at 5:28pm
rita>rhirhi

Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by laddie laddie wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

one thing about Rhi is her singing voice is basically the same as her radio voice. it's not spectacular but it gets the job done.

i respect that more than Marsha Ambrosious, who had me completely FOOLED till i saw all her fails at performing live. i'm so disgusted over this chick.

Shocked

She can't sing?!

Oh nooo....

it's not that she can't sing, she just can't hold a note without yodeling. 

it's like she is physically incapable. i think they tone it down in the studio. but live to my ears it sounds a mess.

'scust

kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2012 at 6:00pm
marsha abrobro can't sang?Cry
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2012 at 6:03pm
I hate when singers use all that extra vibrato. 
dejee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2012 at 9:49pm

one thing about Rhi is her singing voice is basically the same as her radio voice. it's not spectacular but it gets the job done.

i respect that more than Marsha Ambrosious, who had me completely FOOLED till i saw all her fails at performing live. i'm so disgusted over this chick.

I saw Marsha at an intimate concert spot and I thought she was great. I love her!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2012 at 10:29pm
Rihanna does not care for her instrument.  she is always drinking, smoking and being ridiculous. but i guess--if you making millis being mediocre--why elevate yourself to average?
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2012 at 11:14pm

BlasphemyAngry
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2012 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by LowkeySwag LowkeySwag wrote:

Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I really don't doubt most of this at all.
Beyonce reminds me of Whitney Huston when she first came out.  I remember hearing that Whitney wasn't allowed to talk very much in public because her singing voice and the way she actually was...didn't exactly match. 

well whitney was hood LOL

bey isn't hood--just---southern houston

I gotta separate houston women from southern women, they're in a league of they're own. Mostly sneaky, pretend to be spiritual or not from the hood women. Beyonce might have a little hood and a lot of heaux in her but it comes from her houston roots that she can put on a front.
wait are you from Houston? Cause I'm from Houston and yeah the women hear can be stuck up

Na, I'm from NY but I see why the black men only date outside of there race out here. I can't say that they're stuck up, they just know how to put on a really good lie of someone they're not. I done smashed a few women that put on the whole "church girl" act, lol.

But not all Houston women act like that Wink

Lol, na, not all in fact there are some good women in the cut *don't ban me* but cotdamn, there's so many fake black women out there, it's crazy as hell. You could literally pick up a booty call from a married black woman coming straight out of church on a Sunday.Confused

WOW that Shut me up Shocked! How long have you lived in Houston !?! And where are you finding these women in the back alley of the church?Stern Smile

Na, so far, I've met a lot of women that are cheating on there husband's. Then I've met women that dress like sluts going to church, I'll hold a conversation with them and they'll tell me, they're looking for a spiritual man but I'm smashing on the first, second time. I was leaving the cook-off/rodeo, 2 weeks ago with some friends from my neighborhood and I met this 42 year old woman, another "church girl" and her friend is about the same age as her and talking about how she wants to have sex with my friend so I mean it just boggles me cause back home, the spiritual women were spiritual and the freaks were freaks. Out here, everyone is some sort of christian and goes to some church "Higher D" where the pastors are fake "Pastor J" and out hustling them on offering for 200 bucks "Pastor Hawkins", it's pretty sad.
Dead Have you been  to that church, I had and the Pastor is sooo fake! Yeah talk about a hustler I did not get a good vibe from that pastor at all! Wow I did not know the women here H- town get down like that? I would hate to see the  women in the club,  if you are meeting church women that are acting like that? Oh I would like to add that Higher D is like going to the club! LOL

Yea, that pastor's suppose to appeal to the younger people but the niqqa has been preaching (pimping) for what...15 years. He's about 30 years old, then this other dude comes out complaining about how the pastor has invested so much time in travelling and ministering and then ask if anyone could donate 200 dollars to help his ministry. He then proceeds to complain about how necessary giving offering is, the pastor then comes out in jeans and a LA Lakers jersey or a lavish looking suit, looks like he has a sparkling gold tooth and he maybe says one scripture which he fabricates on, explaining that as christian's we are all designated to become ministers, which is bs. After he calls people up to get saved, service ends and there's a bunch of ghetto hoodrats in the lobby selling his CD for 5 dollars when the niqqa only ministered for maybe like 10 minutes and his word was false. The heaux's and followers that go there are easily manipulated and certifiably smashable but I see too many phony black women in Houston to even just call that out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing black women cause I love them and there are a lot of really intelligent and beautiful black women but houston is not the city to look for one and if so they are really hard to find as wifey material because 9 times out of 10 you will get deceived by their phony spiritual act, them chicks are GRIMEY so a lot of the black men in houston gravitate towards other races not by choice. This is not bashing black women, this is bashing the mentality of the majority of certain women that are from houston. I've found better women that were not spiritual nor christian with more class.
WOW LOLLOL I would not say that's why some of the black men here in Houston date outside of their race? But GRIMEY dang ? Your not the only person that I had spoken with that met questionable people here in Houston! Question how long have you lived here? That mister is something else I knew that there was something wrong ? Well don't go to fountain of Praise same thing there?
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2012 at 12:51am

Na, so far, I've met a lot of women that are cheating on there husband's. Then I've met women that dress like sluts going to church, I'll hold a conversation with them and they'll tell me, they're looking for a spiritual man but I'm smashing on the first, second time. I was leaving the cook-off/rodeo, 2 weeks ago with some friends from my neighborhood and I met this 42 year old woman, another "church girl" and her friend is about the same age as her and talking about how she wants to have sex with my friend so I mean it just boggles me cause back home, the spiritual women were spiritual and the freaks were freaks. Out here, everyone is some sort of christian and goes to some church "Higher D" where the pastors are fake "Pastor J" and out hustling them on offering for 200 bucks "Pastor Hawkins", it's pretty sad.
[/QUOTE]
Dead Have you been  to that church, I had and the Pastor is sooo fake! Yeah talk about a hustler I did not get a good vibe from that pastor at all! Wow I did not know the women here H- town get down like that? I would hate to see the  women in the club,  if you are meeting church women that are acting like that? Oh I would like to add that Higher D is like going to the club! LOL
[/QUOTE]

Yea, that pastor's suppose to appeal to the younger people but the niqqa has been preaching (pimping) for what...15 years. He's about 30 years old, then this other dude comes out complaining about how the pastor has invested so much time in travelling and ministering and then ask if anyone could donate 200 dollars to help his ministry. He then proceeds to complain about how necessary giving offering is, the pastor then comes out in jeans and a LA Lakers jersey or a lavish looking suit, looks like he has a sparkling gold tooth and he maybe says one scripture which he fabricates on, explaining that as christian's we are all designated to become ministers, which is bs. After he calls people up to get saved, service ends and there's a bunch of ghetto hoodrats in the lobby selling his CD for 5 dollars when the niqqa only ministered for maybe like 10 minutes and his word was false. The heaux's and followers that go there are easily manipulated and certifiably smashable but I see too many phony black women in Houston to even just call that out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing black women cause I love them and there are a lot of really intelligent and beautiful black women but houston is not the city to look for one and if so they are really hard to find as wifey material because 9 times out of 10 you will get deceived by their phony spiritual act, them chicks are GRIMEY so a lot of the black men in houston gravitate towards other races not by choice. This is not bashing black women, this is bashing the mentality of the majority of certain women that are from houston. I've found better women that were not spiritual nor christian with more class.
[/QUOTE]
WOW LOLLOL I would not say that's why some of the black men here in Houston date outside of their race? But GRIMEY dang ? Your not the only person that I had spoken with that met questionable people here in Houston! Question how long have you lived here? That mister is something else I knew that there was something wrong ? Well don't go to fountain of Praise same thing there?
[/QUOTE]

The only church, I could tolerate is lakewood which is 10 min from me but there's too many false prophets trying to make a profit out of church. The last woman (she's black), I was messing with told me she can't tolerate hanging around black women out here and it's sad that other ethnicities are more realer than most of the black women in houston.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah some of the women here in Houston Thumbs Down I don't like and I live here all my life! I have stories to tell! You go to Lakewood small world I just about to tell you to go that church ! Yeah the churches here you have to be careful and that goes with the people to! LOL so that was the last black that you mess with here in Houston LOL Wow it's must be bad
Omarion` View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omarion` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2012 at 1:05am
who told rih to try and hit them notes? fo why?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>