BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beyonce is NOT Innocent : Friend Tells All

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 17 Votes, Average 3.12  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beyonce is NOT Innocent : Friend Tells All
    Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 4:02pm

Word is on the streets Beyonce is NOT as innocent as you guys would like to think she is. I really don’t know how true the story below is but I will say I know for a fact more than 70% of the story below is true and there is more to the story that was not told. If you have ever wonder anything about “B”  here’s your chance to find out all the dirt…

1. Rita Ora-Jay Z and Beyonce have threesomes with new songstress Rita Ora. Beyonce and Rita have a close relationship, if you know what I mean. Beyonce likes to get it on with Rita without Jay Z, which has caused strains in their relationship. THINK ABOUT IT, why else would Beyonce, who is very insecure when it comes to other female acts have Rita Ora, a pretty young thang around her husband 24/7? Beyonce didn’t like Rihanna especially since Jay Z had a affair with her and that’s why they are rarely photoed together even though Beyonce and Jay Z consider her a “little sister”.

2. Beyonce was not PREGNANT- Yeah, I know this tired old rumor again? Well its NOT a rumor. Beyonce had a surrogate which means her eggs and Jay Z’s sperm were used but she didn’t carry the baby. That is why the timing was so off and the whole pregnancy was rushed. She announced the pregnancy in August and already gave birth on January 7th . She knew her loyal hardcore fan base wouldn’t question her, white media wouldn’t care enough to question her and the people with an actually brain would be labelled haters for questioning her pregnancy. Half of the reason is because Beyonce didn’t want to lose her figure and the other half is because Beyonce realized her music wasn’t as popular as it was before. ’4′ didn’t necessarily flop but you have to admit it didn’t do huge superstar numbers that Beyonce is used too. She wanted that fame back and nothing brings more fame than a baby. Beyonce’s surrogate is unknown latina female.

3.Cathy White-Jay Z’s fingers are all over this. He got rid of her and Beyonce is happy. Thats all you need to know.

4.Jay Z and Beyonce don’t sleep in the same room-They try to play up a huge front like they are a picture perfect happy couple but they can’t stand each other behind doors. There is a power struggle. Beyonce wants control but Jay Z needs it.

5. Beyonce is not as dumb as you think.-Its a front, she is not a good speaker but she is far from stupid. She hates that some people few her as a stupid singer and is trying to change that.

6. Blue Ivy-Beyonce rarely takes care of her, she has several nannies and they all do the hard work. She is not mother material, all she wants to do is sing and dance. She doesn’t have a bond with Blue Ivy.

7. Jay Z on the other hand.-Can’t get enough of his new daughter and is obsessed with her looks. He doesn’t want her to look like him at all, she thinks it will ruin her. Jay Z is very insecure about his looks after hearing he is ugly all his life and even hearing it from his own wife.
Beyonce is a heavy drinker. She has done cocaine before but not frequently. She smokes weed from time to time.

Jay Z’s true love is a woman from Brooklyn. He still visits and takes care of her but they do not have a sexual relationship.
Cathy White had threatened to reveal her relationship with Jay Z and that’s why she was killed. Then little more than 48 hours after the announcement that Beyonce was pregnant with Jay Z’s baby this young lady suddenly dies under suspicious circumstances.
This is legit tea but people are not believing it because of who its about.
Its sad. Thats how Beyonce and Jay Z will never fall from the top. Too many gullible people out here worshiping them.

Here’s video from Jesusdaughter001… Please don’t take anything he says for real just listen, and take what you want…

What tea do you guys need to know about Rihanna?

She was with Jay Z for a while, that’s the real reason why he wanted her to stop with Chris Brown. He was jealous and wanted her all to himself. They stopped messing around last year officially. They aren’t as close as they used to be.

Chris Brown did beat her ass but Rihanna was fighting back.

She’s going through it right now. She is on her way to a nervous breakdown. Her handlers can’t control her.

Her and Chris have been around with each other for a couple months.

What else? Rihanna is pretty much a open book, what you see is what you get.

Beyonce, not so much. Again most of the story above has not yet be proven and is only here for entrainment… LOL

Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 4:03pm

The True Story Surrounding The Death of Jay Z’s Mistress Cathy White

Cathy White Suspicious Death

Update: My NYPD source has just (9/2/2011 @ 17:00) confirmed with me  that the cause of death is listed as natural until further investigation can be completed.

—————————————————————–

HSK Exclusive - HSK was the first to reveal that 28 year old Cathy White was Jay Z’s mistress. Don’t believe me? Ask Claudia Jordan.

Yesterday, I got the news that Cathy Michelle White had suddenly passed away, so I quickly began my investigation and guess what? Cathy did not die from a brain aneurysm as reported widely around the internet today. According to an NYPD detective who told me, “Cathy’s cause of death is uncertain” and, “later today we will have the autopsy and toxicology reports”. Right now the death is considered. suspicious.

Cathy White died exactly ONE YEAR to the day from when I broke the story of her and Jay Z’s affair.

Here’s exactly what the NYPD told me:

“A 911 call came in from an apartment on 130 West 19 street in Manhattan. Ambulance came and took Cathy because she was sick. They took her to the Beth Israel hospital and that’s where she expired.

It’s was to early to be speculating that an aneurism killed her. They will be doing an autopsy later today to check out her cause of death. But someone might have given Cathy a bad drug so they’ll do a toxicology and we’ll have to wait two weeks for that report.”

Wait there’s more!!!

Two weeks prior to her death Cathy was contacted by a major tabloid that was investigating the Jay Z connection. She gave them little information to go on – but according to one of our sources, following her conversation with the tabloid, she called Jay and told him that she was going to go public with their affair (for a price). This all happened in the last two weeks.

Then little more than 48 hours after the announcement that Beyonce was pregnant with Jay Z’s baby this young lady suddenly dies under suspicious circumstances.

Was Cathy trying to extort Jay Z? I don’t know, but if Jay Z and Cathy had a phone conversation the cops will be talking to him. Know why? Because Cathy’s death is going to be investigated mane.

Here’s what a close friend of Jay Z said:

“Are you kidding me? Jay had nothing to do with her death, he wouldn’t throw his life away. Beyonce knows Jay *&%^$#@Es around everybody knows. If Cathy was going to expose Jay no one would believe her.

Jay got too much to lose the baby coming and all. Take Jay’s name out of your conspiracy theories.”

I’ll keep you posted and give you the report of Cathy White’s autopsy as soon as I get my hands on it.
Stayed tuned!!!

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 4:04pm
looks like this is worth the readGeek
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

7. Jay Z on the other hand.-Can’t get enough of his new daughter and is obsessed with her looks. He doesn’t want her to look like him at all, she thinks it will ruin her. Jay Z is very insecure about his looks after hearing he is ugly all his life and even hearing it from his own wife.

LMBO "Ether" is playing in my head right now

jr.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 4:06pm
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 4:07pm
ok.... somebody has too much time on their hands.

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 4:07pm
I saw this on another site yesterday and I think they proved that the 'friend' was just someone who put together a bumch of stuff from different sources and gossip sites....

Either way, Meh...
VickkiesSecret View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote VickkiesSecret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 4:08pm
fail post
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 4:08pm
Oh, and first page.

*have seat*Thumbs Up
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 4:09pm
she had a surrogate to not mess up her figure yet the bitch still got fat as hell. motherfcking fail reasoning.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic