BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Beyonce had miscarriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:49pm
My gf wants to go to a sperm bank as a a first choice. She still young IDK why she tripping.She's never evene tried to have a baby
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my little sister's best friend's mom gave birth to a still born too.  She had a funeral and they named her Hope.  She's 43 now and has a 2 yr old named Faith.  I was so happy for them.

As far as Beyonce goes...I love her music but, I've never made an emotional connection with her the way I did with Mariah Carey or my other favorite singers.  I feel for her loss but I don't really know what to say about it.  To the person that said we just want to feel better about ourselves by making her seem flawed...that's not it...I am over all of the Hollywood trickery involved in things and when red flags pop up, I am over giving celebs the benefit of the doubt.  guilty until proven innocent!
i know twins named Faith and Hope.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:26pm

Two of my friends had stillborn babies the first one knew something was wrong but the hospital told her the baby was fine that was her first baby, her husband cut his waist length dreads and buried them with the baby she has 3 little angels now....my second girlfriend loss her first child in 2011 had her second baby  in 2012 and currently is on her third.

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:17pm
i feel sorry for average people who don't have millions in the bank and don't want the world to feel sorry for them. 
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:07am
“They keep putting me in these tight clothes and trying to hide it,” she says at one point as an image of baby bump appears on screen. “It’s very difficult. I don’t know how I’m going to get through this.”
"Being pregnant was very much like falling in love," Knowles says. "You are so open. You are so overjoyed. There's no words that can express having a baby growing inside of you, so of course you want to scream it out and tell everyone." [/QUOTE]

First and foremost, I'd like to offer my condolences to those who have suffered from and with the loss of the most precious of all creations. Its a difficult thing to deal with regardless if race, education or fininacial status. In regards to B...the bolded is the cause of my apprehension with believing this chick..Did ya'll see the commercial? Did ya'll see the part where they show the baby bump? Interesting how theres no head attached to that body..its just stomach...they said she shows an ultrasound pic...again..you cant see faces on those either..JayZ is known for playing into the nonsense..all that illuminati stuff and freaky video imagery and whatnot, They know what their doing.....
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:20am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i know a woman who had to give birth to her dead child. i could not imagine that at all. seems devestating
my mom went through this...a set of twins and also another girl....she's never been the same Cry Cry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:28am
Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

i know a woman who had to give birth to her dead child. i could not imagine that at all. seems devestating
my mom went through this...a set of twins and also another girl....she's never been the same Cry Cry

i am so sorry to hear that. Hug hope you've brought her some comfort in her life--you're a blessingHug
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:33am

Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

i am so sorry to hear that. Hug hope you've brought her some comfort in her life--you're a blessingHug
Thanks pity Embarrassed She's def getting better though, she used to randomly burst into tears...she could be doing anything, and she'd just start crying...but she is getting much better Smile
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:18am
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

“They keep putting me in these tight clothes and trying to hide it,” she says at one point as an image of baby bump appears on screen. “It’s very difficult. I don’t know how I’m going to get through this.”
"Being pregnant was very much like falling in love," Knowles says. "You are so open. You are so overjoyed. There's no words that can express having a baby growing inside of you, so of course you want to scream it out and tell everyone."

First and foremost, I'd like to offer my condolences to those who have suffered from and with the loss of the most precious of all creations. Its a difficult thing to deal with regardless if race, education or fininacial status. In regards to B...the bolded is the cause of my apprehension with believing this chick..Did ya'll see the commercial? Did ya'll see the part where they show the baby bump? Interesting how theres no head attached to that body..its just stomach...they said she shows an ultrasound pic...again..you cant see faces on those either..JayZ is known for playing into the nonsense..all that illuminati stuff and freaky video imagery and whatnot, They know what their doing..... [/QUOTE]

Girl, her fans aint tryna hear thatLOLDead
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:27am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my little sister's best friend's mom gave birth to a still born too.  She had a funeral and they named her Hope.  She's 43 now and has a 2 yr old named Faith.  I was so happy for them.

As far as Beyonce goes...I love her music bnout, I've never made an emotional connection with her the way I did with Mariah Carey or my other favorite singers.  I feel for her loss but I don't really know what to say about it.  To the person that said we just want to feel better about ourselves by making her seem flawed...that's not it...I am over all of the Hollywood trickery involved in things and when red flags pop up, I am over giving celebs the benefit of the doubt.  guilty until proven innocent!

i know twins named Faith and Hope.

Yep the biblical triplets Hope, Faith, and Charity. I love those names
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style