Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Beyonce had miscarriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:43pm
I don't even know when I would tell others I am pregnant.

I would be so paranoid.
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:43pm
Thanks Lonisha, Pity, and Ladybird! HugHug
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:45pm
but her stomach deflated

i still dont believe it lol
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

but her stomach deflated

virgos be lyin.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i know a woman who had to give birth to her dead child. i could not imagine that at all. seems devestating

Happened to Tiny and Rev Runs wife Justine. I would have lost my mind.

Happened to my brothers gf.
They told her the baby died and she told them she could still feel it kicking, they told here it was just reflexes and she had to deliver the baby a few days later.
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

but her stomach deflated

virgos be lyin.

Not me! However I notice some other Virgos lie like its going out of style. And I stay catching them lol
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:46pm
I do not think she had a surrogate. If she did it still would be ok and no ones business only applicable parties. If I have to use a surrogate very few people would know because I am not sure how it would benefit them to know what means I took to get my child here. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

some of yall seem so cold hearted when it comes to beyonce. a miscarriage is very devastating.

She has my sympathy. I was more referring to the documentary.

oh i wasnt referring to your comment. i actually lol'ed when i read it.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:49pm
My gf wants to go to a sperm bank as a a first choice. She still young IDK why she tripping.She's never evene tried to have a baby
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my little sister's best friend's mom gave birth to a still born too.  She had a funeral and they named her Hope.  She's 43 now and has a 2 yr old named Faith.  I was so happy for them.

As far as Beyonce goes...I love her music but, I've never made an emotional connection with her the way I did with Mariah Carey or my other favorite singers.  I feel for her loss but I don't really know what to say about it.  To the person that said we just want to feel better about ourselves by making her seem flawed...that's not it...I am over all of the Hollywood trickery involved in things and when red flags pop up, I am over giving celebs the benefit of the doubt.  guilty until proven innocent!
i know twins named Faith and Hope.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic