Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beyonce had miscarriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beyonce had miscarriage
    Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:49am

Get ready to see Beyoncé Knowles like you’ve never seen her before: as a real person.
In the “Love on Top” singer’s upcoming HBO documentary “Life Is But a Dream” (airing February 16) the superstar opens up for the first time about suffering a miscarriage before giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter in 2012.

"About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time," Knowles reveals in an emotional scene. "I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life."
Beyoncé and her husband of nearly five years, Jay-Z, even started picking out baby names.
“I was feeling very maternal,” recalls the Grammy award-winning singer. "I envisioned what my child would look like.”

Unfortunately Knowles never got the chance to meet her child.
"I flew back to New York to get my check up -- and no heartbeat," she recalls during a raw, emotional moment. "Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat."

Beyoncé reveals that she dealt with the loss the best way she knew how: through her music.
"I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I've ever written in my life. It was actually the first song I wrote for my album,” the 31-year-old singer says about the heartbreak. “It was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I've ever been through."

Jay-Z also referenced their heartbreak on the song "Glory," which he released shortly after Blue Ivy's birth. "False alarms and false starts/All made better by the sound of your heart" he raps in one lyric.
On January 7, 2012, Beyoncé and Jay-Z were blessed with their little girl, and the singer reveals how hard it was to keep the secret.

“They keep putting me in these tight clothes and trying to hide it,” she says at one point as an image of baby bump appears on screen. “It’s very difficult. I don’t know how I’m going to get through this.”
"Being pregnant was very much like falling in love," Knowles says. "You are so open. You are so overjoyed. There's no words that can express having a baby growing inside of you, so of course you want to scream it out and tell everyone."

“I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself,” Beyoncé asks in her “Life Is But a Dream” documentary. “People see celebrities, and they have money and fame, but I’m a human being. I cry. I get scared. I get nervous just like everyone else.”
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:01pm
shes human but ummm why are you letting them put you in tight clothes.........just say no. i mean i know you got an image but chile please
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:04pm
Stern Smile
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:15pm
A lot of women go through this...it doesn't make her experience any more important because she's a celeb.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:29pm
i feel bad that she had a miscarriage, esp. after hearing the heartbeat.

is she gonna explain that one interview where her belly collapsed?? just wondering.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:51pm
so she hired a surrogate instead.... 

she is not special
augiemoment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote augiemoment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:38pm
why cant some people just accept that this woman has everything in life 
by insisting that she had a surrogate they want to believe that she cannot experience motherhood like non celebrity mothers so that they feel better about themselves.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by augiemoment augiemoment wrote:

by insisting that she had a surrogate they want to believe that she cannot experience motherhood like non celebrity mothers so that they feel better about themselves.

Tell 'em why you mad son. It's not like people believe that for no reason, there were signs throughout her pregnancy that made people believe that. It ain't about her being a celebrity.

To add to the OP she doesn't really come off as maternal to me but I could be wrong.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by augiemoment augiemoment wrote:

no
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:48pm
but bhm already told me that lol. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System