FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBeyonce had miscarriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i know a woman who had to give birth to her dead child. i could not imagine that at all. seems devestating

My mom's friend gave birth to her dead baby. Ouch

I think it's kind of creepy she took a picture of the dead baby and posted it on FB though.

Wth???

Yeah. She took a picture of the baby dressed up in an outfit and stuff. It looked creepy because the baby almost looked fake because of how the skin looked. CryOuch

That's horrible....
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:11pm
i couldn't even begin to imagine how traumatic that would be.

how do you begin to recover from that
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:21pm

i know a woman who had to give birth to her dead child. i could not imagine that at all. seems devestating

Yeah, I cannot begin to imagine how that would feel. One of my close cousins found out at 5 months that her baby had a severe defect in which he would not survive from. They told her that he would die at birth. Her doctor made her carry him until he was due and sure enough, he died moments after he was born..

That really did a number on her. She went into a deep depression behind that. She was in college at the time.. Now, she is doing a lot better and graduated from nursing school and now going for her Master's but at one point I did not think she would make it..

Today is actually my due date for my first child, had I of not miscarried last year.. I am just now coming to terms with that.. It does hurt to lose a pregnancy, no matter how far along you are.. 

Edited by Miss SDY - Jan 31 2013 at 3:23pm
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:23pm

I think it's kind of creepy she took a picture of the dead baby and posted it on FB though.

I have an aquaintance that did that on facebook too.  They had the baby dressed up with different members of the family.... Sleepy
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by augiemoment augiemoment wrote:

why cant some people just accept that this woman has everything in life 
by insisting that she had a surrogate they want to believe that she cannot experience motherhood like non celebrity mothers so that they feel better about themselves.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL its funny cause you really mean this tho.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:27pm

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Wth???

Yeah. She took a picture of the baby dressed up in an outfit and stuff. It looked creepy because the baby almost looked fake because of how the skin looked. CryOuch
I guess that's her way of dealing with the death of child.Cry
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:29pm
Hug
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Yeah, I cannot begin to imagine how that would feel. One of my close cousins found out at 5 months that her baby had a severe defect in which he would not survive from. They told her that he would die at birth. Her doctor made her carry him until he was due and sure enough, he died moments after he was born..

That really did a number on her. She went into a deep depression behind that. She was in college at the time.. Now, she is doing a lot better and graduated from nursing school and now going for her Master's but at one point I did not think she would make it..

Today is actually my due date for my first child, had I of not miscarried last year.. I am just now coming to terms with that.. It does hurt to lose a pregnancy, no matter how far along you are.. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:29pm
my little sister's best friend's mom gave birth to a still born too.  She had a funeral and they named her Hope.  She's 43 now and has a 2 yr old named Faith.  I was so happy for them.

As far as Beyonce goes...I love her music but, I've never made an emotional connection with her the way I did with Mariah Carey or my other favorite singers.  I feel for her loss but I don't really know what to say about it.  To the person that said we just want to feel better about ourselves by making her seem flawed...that's not it...I am over all of the Hollywood trickery involved in things and when red flags pop up, I am over giving celebs the benefit of the doubt.  guilty until proven innocent!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:31pm

i am so sorry for your loss Hug
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:31pm
HugHug

Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Hug

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic