FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closedbeyonce! get yo damn scammin cousin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: beyonce! get yo damn scammin cousin
    Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 12:51pm
Ok, this guy contacted me on facebook about being a rapper over his dubstep music. I'm old as hell now with different goals, so I'm skeptical. I google his claims of being the number 1 ranked artist, and winning a chicago music award. Untrue. Something about him felt familiar. Turns out, he is a friend of one of my friends who is in the music business that I met in 2009. Heres where the bs begins:

He told me he was beyonces cousin. His last name is hyphenated knowles. He got publishing credit on one of her songs on her first dc album (which industry people have said was a mistake because he rode that sh*t). He claims that he will put u on and u have to go through his boot camp. you wear close to nothing and basically he tries to you. I got away the first time because i had real friends in the industry. i thought id never hear from him again.

low and behold this damn mercury retrograde made this Brotha pop back up on the same bull! im like nicca do you remember me? i blasted his ass last time. fake ass nicca trying to use young girls to either get on or . please get him off the internet! i reported him to facebook, now what? heres the thread on lsa that put me on to even ask questions:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=155615&page=21

excerpt:
Originally Posted by ~Mrs. Officer~ View Post
Mathew's family is from Gadsden, AL. One of her cousins on her dad's sidenamed Donovon is actually in the industry as a producer and worked with Destinys Child back in the day. That side of the family don't want to be bothered..can you blame them? Plus it was more convenient anyways because Bey grew up around her mom's side more than her father's side and being that her mom's relatives are in TX anyways where she was born and raised. I'm that same way. I grew up around my mother's side of the family more than I did my dad's. I'm working on that though trying to get more acquainted with that side. Anyways back to the topic at hand... I'm confused. When did they say they had family in New Orleans? New Iberia..yes but I've never never never heard them claiming that they had family in New Orleans before. Damn I said I was through with this. They actually have family here in Atlanta from Mathew's side and they look like regular black folks, I guess. How ya'll expect them to look? BTW Tina has dark skinned people on her side of the family too...don't get it twisted. Not all of them are light or mixed creole as you are calling it. Ya'll ever seen her cousin Marlon before? Nuff said.
And you can believe that asshole milks his association with them for all it's worth. The stories I can tell about that pathological liar. OMG. I hadn't heard his name in years. There's a definite reason Beyonce' ain't mentioning his ass in interviews. He's basically a scam artist. Turned that one set of production credits from "The Writing's On The Wall" into a life where he mooches off of other people by name dropping.
Re: The Knowles Klan.

Quote:
Lmfao. I said I was through but now I'm back to respond to this. Shall I say he was in the industry....who's the last artist he worked with? And when I said he worked with DC back in the day. I mean back in the day when LeToya and LaTavia were in the group. I was told that his last name isn't Knowles and that Knowles is his mother's maiden name.. since he has his father's last name but he uses the Knowles last name to try and get fame. BTW he is ugh not cute.
I met Donovan years back at an industry conference. Apparently, he hoodwinked the organizers into thinking he was someone worth featuring, because they made him a panelist. He was going by Donovan Knowles-Price. Knowles isn't his last name at all. He hyphenated that to use that association to get by.

Anyway, this negro sits up on this panel talking all this stuff about how he is Matthew's right hand man, and has production credits on all these other albums, and how he really wrote the bulk of "The Writing's On The Wall" but gave all his writing credit to Beyonce'. If you look him up through ASCAP, etc, all the production credits he claimed to have are non-existent.

Long story short, come to find out that this dude is luring unsuspecting young women to come stay at a hotel for weeks at a time, and go through a boot camp like what Matthew ran with DC. Only Donovan's boot camp involved the parents of these girls (ALWAYS girls; never guys) paying his expenses, and the girls having to work out in front of him in skimpy clothes. Yes, they would get studio time, and they'd record. Donovan would tell them how many industry people he had talked to about them and how interested he had people like Beyonce', Matthew, and any other industry heavyweight he could name drop interested in them, and promise he was going to shop their demo, IF the parents would keep paying his expenses and for studio time. Of course, the deals would never materialize.

Well, when some people I was working with found out about all of this, they sent me to see how he really operates. He was staying in St. Louis at the time, living off of a small record label there. I go to STL for seven days and see this sh*t firsthand. 

He lied so much that if you asked him "What time is it?", you had better damn sure verify that sh*t with your own independent clock. He wasn't aware that I already knew he was a fraud, so he laid it on THICK. N* told me he was a Freemason with a 3.9 GPA from Harvard, one of the founders of Music World with Matthew, the REAL writer of all the DC hits and a few for some other artists, the person responsible for giving just about every hot producer at that time their sound, just crazy ridiculous stuff. He lied about stuff that didn't even relate to music, just because he could. Bullsh*t on top of bullsh*t. Said he had a trophy case full of Grammy Awards from his work with Babyface, and he was producing the bulk of Jay Z's next album.

I relayed what I witnessed to my people, and it lead to him being blacklisted with a lot of folks. Just crazy.

And he wore stinky cologne and light brown contact lenses he lied and said were his eyes.

Edited by creole booty - Oct 13 2014 at 12:51pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

low and behold this damn mercury retrograde made this Brotha pop back up on the same bull!

you should come in the virgo threadEmbarrassed

Edited by coconess - Oct 13 2014 at 12:52pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 12:54pm
swear to jebus all of that is true. this nicca claims he was a lawyer, went to harvard, was a back up dancer for janet jackson (he is precious fat with light brown contacts). this dude is a threat to young unsuspecting women and needs to be stopped. i'm blasting his ass again.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 12:54pm
beyonce lies about writing her own music. Not surprised that it runs in the family. He sounds gross
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 12:55pm
his facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Bassgasm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 12:57pm
Someone needs to alert the beyhive asap so they can drag his azz out of the darkness and expose his life of crime b4 he steals more people's $$$ in the good name of Bey. If you are on IG, post it the info and tag the beyhive and theshaderoom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 12:58pm
just in case anyone googles this ho, donovan knowles. chicago. producer. fake. phony. scam. not real. rape. coersion. young girls. music. destiny's child. beyonce. cousin. light brown contacts. fat. stank breath. 

and Donovan price-knowles

Edited by creole booty - Oct 13 2014 at 1:06pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 12:58pm
im not on instagramCry

ive been wanting to get his ass for years.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 1:00pm
more from lipstick alley:

Re: The Knowles Klan.

Quote:
Lmao ol lying arse. Light brown contacts...he is too _____ for that. I'm trying to be nice and not call him ugly.
Ya'll got me up here ready to spit at the computer screen. I had totally forgotten about him. Can't stand people who lie like that. He had this girl like 16 or 17 working with him at the time. Her parents are up in this meeting I sat in on crying because they think their daughter has gotten a huge break in meeting Donovan and is finna be a starrah. At the time, Dreamworks Records was actually looking for new female R&B talent. He knew that and was telling everyone he was the Dreamworks A&R and producer overseeing that. No one at Dreamworks even knew who the hell he was.

He swore that he could call up any DJ in America and get a track added to the station's programming instantly because he was just hot like that.

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 1:03pm
I thought this was about Angie LOL

Edited by blaquefoxx - Oct 13 2014 at 1:08pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>