Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedBeyonce and JayZ May be Engaged? (Rumor)

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
JamericanGurl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beyonce and JayZ May be Engaged? (Rumor)
    Posted: Sep 06 2005 at 8:49am

JAY-Z & Beyonce To Wed Next Month Source: www.mirror.co.uk

JAY-Z'S KING OF BLING!
-Sparkler for Beyonce - 1m bill for his partying
Jessica Callan, Eva Simpson And Caroline Hedley
MULTI-MILLIONAIRE rap superstar Jay-Z sure knows how to spend his cash...

The 35-year-old has just splashed out 1.2million on a flawless diamond and ruby ring for lucky fiancee Beyonce, who celebrated her 24th birthday yesterday.

As if that wasn't enough to impress the wealthy Destiny's Child star, generous Jay also presented her with a matching 300,000 watch. Overwhelmed Beyonce, is due to wed the rapper next month. But there's no end to the big spending by flash Jay. The king of bling is kissing goodbye to Beyonce this morning, getting on his private plane and jetting to London for 48 hours of partying - at an estimated cost of 1million.

"As soon as he touches down he's heading to a gig at Cafe de Paris in the West End, where he's throwing a bash for his new protege on his Roc-A-Fella record label, Teairra Mari," says our source. "He's letting 200 fans in and they've been queueing all weekend.

"Jay will then move on to the St Martin's Lane Hotel, to celebrate the launch of the autumn/winter range of his Rocawear fashion label." And this is where more serious money will come out. We're told Jay - whose 182.1m fortune makes him the richest man in hip-hop - has requested that his specially invited guests are treated to the finest La Flor De Cano Selectos cigars, which are being flown in especially from Cuba.

He'll also be also shelling out for endless magnums of Dom Perignon and Cristal champagne.The blingin' rapper is even coughing up for five crystal bottles of Remy Martin Louis XIII cognac, which usually costs 50 a shot. Then, tomorrow night, Jay will pick up the International Man Of The Year award at the prestigious GQ Awards at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden.

After a lavish dinner, ceremony and after-party, we're told Jay is inviting a select few to an after-after-party at new West End club Movida. It's an apt venue for his bash as a banker just spent 41,000 on champagne (15,000 was the cleaning bill after he encouraged mates to spray the club).

"It's costing Jay 500,000 for the Movida party," adds our source. "It's being kept top secret as it'll be quite a bash and he wants to keep it exclusive. "When he's in town it's quite a scene and everyone's hoping that at Movida, he'll let his hair down and perform."

In Advance

Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2005 at 9:58am
I really wouldnt believe anything that the british papers say, they lie alot. If its true I wish them luck.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2005 at 6:46am
 at the photo.  Seriously who would care if Beyonce and Jay got married, hell even eloped,  being that everyone knows they are dating. Give me some good gossip off like Jay Z and Kelly were having a secret affair behind Beyonce's back.  Now that'll start a buzz.
SweetWhispers View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2005 at 11:08am
lol! at the pic- really who cares?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2005 at 11:43am
i wonder why they aint had no kids yet. solange know she pushed her baby out fast. do yall know if she is still married??
Sheryse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2005 at 5:01pm
 at the pic..
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2005 at 10:47pm

Originally posted by nikkipie nikkipie wrote:

i wonder why they aint had no kids yet. solange know she pushed her baby out fast. do yall know if she is still married??

Rumors range Wendy Williams from Bey had a abortion when she was with Lindell (I think).  If I am not mistaken, VickyF (maybe even JG) posted a something about Solange being separated or divorced.

Meekalo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2005 at 5:48pm

People should not get married just because they are pregnant.  It is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.  It would not shock me aat all if Solange is divorced. 

Jay-Z may not be having a secret affair with Kelly, but I heard Kelly called off her wedding to the football player because he confessed to someone that he was really going after Beyounce' when he ended up getting with her (Kelly).

emmanuel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2005 at 11:47am

I DON'T IF THIS IS TRUE MEEKELO, BUT IF IT IS IT MUSTN'T BE VERY NICE SITUATION....KELLY AND BEYONCE ARE BEST FRIENDS AND I SOMETIMES ASK MYSELF WITH BEYONCE HAVING MORE SUCCESS, BEING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL , AND ALWAYS HAVING HAVING EVERYTHING BETTER THAN KELLY (L'OREAL, MOVIES, RICHER BOYFRIEND WHO IS CRAZY IN LOVE), WHETHER KELLY SOMETIMES GET A LITTLE JEALOUS. AND DO THEIR RELATIONSHIP KEEP BEING SO STRONG. DO THEY REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER OR ARE THEY PLAYING FOR THE CAMERAS?

I ASK MYSLEF WHY THEY ARE REALLY SEPERATING (DESTINY'S CHILD) COS THEY HAD LOT OF SUCCESS...

THEY ARE MANY THINGS THAT WE DON'T KNOW, BUT THERE CERTAINLY MUST BE LOTS OF PROBLEMS

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2005 at 3:20am
I think egos and jealousy start getting in the way, too.  Back to Jayz partying...All that money just to impress is such a waste, especially when there are so many in need right now.  Why some folks are bless with so much, and the rest of us have to scratch for the little we have is unfair! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic