BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Beyonce and Andre 3000 – Back To Black

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beyonce and Andre 3000 – Back To Black
    Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:13pm
remake of amywinehouses back to black, thoughts ? i believe this is from the great gatsby soundtrack

the original ...

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:16pm
Stern Smile
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:25pm
Cry...why did they have to mess Amy's song up!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:25pm
I heard that playing during the movie previews (just a few seconds) and thought it was Amy's. I thought it was one of those slowed-down mixes or something.

Edited by PurpleHaze - May 05 2013 at 2:27pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:27pm
nay
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:29pm
When I heard that Beyoncé had covered this, I covered my face. She is so not suited for this. Her voice simply does not convey angst. I really wish she'd stop trying to insert herself into everything. I like Andre's intro, though. His take is original, albeit a little off pitch at times
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:33pm
I still dont understand why they cant use Amy's original for the soundtrack!! That would have been great...but because Jay ignorant as* behind the production she just had to remake that track...smh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:34pm
Edit: I listened to the intro again and it's a lot off pitch. It's too bad cuz his take IS interesting. As for Bey, she just had to come in and fucc with a classic, huh? Will she EVER go away?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I still dont understand why they cant use Amy's original for the soundtrack!! That would have been great...but because Jay ignorant as* behind the production she just had to remake that track...smh

Oh, that explains it. Amy's version was perfect as is, even her voice had that 20's jazz vibe. But BeyJesus couldn't leave well enough alone
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:38pm
I think that Lady Gaga probably could have done a better cover.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic