BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Beyawnce Wants Ugly Pics Removed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beyawnce Wants Ugly Pics Removed
    Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:42am
EditRepublishRoundup Beyoncé’s Publicist Wants to Erase These Six Unflattering Photos from the Internet

Beyoncés Publicist Wants to Erase These Six Unflattering Photos from the InternetYesterday, we discovered that Kanye West had apparently forced the photo wire service Getty to remove a series of photos of himself in a skirt. Today, Beyoncé's publicist is going around trying to get these unflattering photos of her famous client performing at the Super Bowl taken down.

Kanye was successful—as far as we can tell, you can't buy a photo of the rapper in a skirt, anywhere. But Beyoncé? You can still get those unflattering photos.

On Monday, our pals at Buzzfeed assembled an incoherent list of 33 Beyoncé pictures and GIFs taken from her Super Bowl performance, and posted it under the title "The 33 Fiercest Moments From Beyoncé's Halftime Show."

On Tuesday, they received an email from Beyoncé's publicist ("head worker bey"), politely asking them to DESTROY ALL UNFLATTERING PHOTOS OF BEYONCÉ IN EXISTENCE.

"Thanks for taking my call. As discussed, there are some unflattering photos on your current feed that we are respectfully asking you to change. I am certain that you will be able to find some better photos.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/the-fiercest-moments-from-beyonces-halftime-show

The worst are #5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 19 and 22.

Thank you very much.

Yvette

Obviously, we'd never want to displease Beyoncé's publicist. But she clearly doesn't understand her client. According to the Third Immutable Natural Law Of Beyoncé, there is no better photo of Beyoncé than the photo of Beyoncé you are viewing, because at that moment, it is the best of all possible Beyoncé photos. This is one of the great Mysteries of Beyoncé. Therefore we present to you Six Moving, Amazing Photos of Beyoncé. Please enjoy.

These are the photos Beyoncé's publicist asked Buzzfeed to remove

Hilarious Michelle .gifs be warned. You are next.

(J/K, Michelle probably doesn't have a publicist.)

[Buzzfeed // Gif via Tumblr // Images of anonymous woman via Getty

Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:43am
CRYING!

jr.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:45am

Kanye West Is the ‘Pioneer of This Queer sh*t,’ Says Homophobe Rapper

Kanye West Is the Pioneer of This Queer sh*t, Says Homophobe RapperLord Jamar of the '90s political-minded hip-hop group Brand Nubian (and who also acted on Oz) has at last weighed in on the skirt Kanye West rocked almost two months ago at the 12-12-12 benefit show at Madison Square Garden (not to mention the several times before that on his Watch the Throne tour with Jay-Z). Yes, finally we have Lord Jamar's voice in the mix, so at last we can put this issue to rest. Jamar isn't a fan, as his new track "Lift Up Your Skirt" attests. Here are some of his lines:

Somebody mad at my hashtag
Black man lookin' half a fag
With a blazer and vest
I'm just amazed at the mess
Pioneer of this queer sh*t is Kanye West
He introduced the skinny jeans to the rap scene
Then he wore a skirt on the video screen
Then he wore it again at a memorial
I can't pretend that this sh*t ain't deplorable
I bet this Brotha thinkin' he looking adorable
Your music's good but your ego is horrible

Jamar goes on to say:

I rebuke all this gay sh*t
Some are scared to say sh*t
You might lay and take this
But I'm not to be played with

Homophobic sentiment is hardly surprising from a member of Brand Nubian. On 1993's infamous "Punks Jump Up to Get Beat Down," Jamar's groupmate Sadat X famously rapped, "I can freak, fly, flow, up a faggot/I don't understand their ways; I ain't down with gays." The line was later removed from the song in subsequent pressings of the album, and doesn't appear on the version included on the compilation The Very Best of Brand Nubian.

Jamar started harping on this subject about a week ago, when he posted a picture of a different black man in a skirt on Instagram with the caption, "Y'all Cee where the Kanye sh*t is takin us right? #halfafag." He later clarified his stance to SOHH.com:

First of all, it's not just jabs at Kanye West. It's anybody promoting the feminization — of the Black man in hip-hop culture. Anybody that I see out there, rocking dresses and all of that type of sh*t, I might shoot a jab at. But Kanye is one of the ones right now that's representing that movement. He's one of the first ones that you see in a skirt. Now you got other people following suit and rocking full-out dresses or they're trying to rock kilts. We're not Irish. We're not Europeans. Rocking kilts and all that is just another excuse to introduce that skirt style. You understand what I'm saying? And I'm not with it. This has nothing to do with sexuality, who they choose to be with and all that, I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking specifically about, what is hip-hop? And that's not hip-hop. Rocking dresses with mean faces, that's not hip-hop.

So not only is he extremely late to the game, he's using the "this isn't hip-hop" argument against someone who is infinitely more relevant to the culture right now than he is. Being gay isn't a choice, but being an asshole is. Cool guy. I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more from him. Kanye may be wearing a skirt, but Lord Jamar is showing his ass.

Incidentally, if you are wondering why the art accompanying this post is not of Kanye in that infamous kilt, it's because it is now impossible to purchase a picture of him in it from a photo agency. Getty confirmed that they were asked to scrub their site of the several shots of Kanye from the 12-12-12 show they hosted. They wouldn't say why. If this somehow came from Kanye, and the mockery he faced afterward made him ashamed of his bold move (clearly made with the knowledge that strong reactions like Jamar's, however backward, were possible), that makes him weaker than any skirt possibly could suggest.

Listen to Jamar's track below if you feel like rolling your eyes until they hurt:

Edited by Bunnyahh - Feb 07 2013 at 8:46am
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:47am
Kanye wants his skirt pics removed from the web tooDead

too little too late
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:02am
I like Lord Jamar and understand what he's saying as it relates to the image of the black man. But I'm also not a fan of anti-gay anything even in my beloved hip-hop.

Kanye wants them taken down because his cred is ruined but he is always doing things to mess up his rep. He should just get used to it.

Beyonce is being stupid. There are unflattering pics of everybody online. She ain't that much of a queen and she should take a lesson from Michelle Obama who doesn't care about the haters unless they mess with her daughters.

Edited by pattigurlatl - Feb 07 2013 at 9:03am
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:16am
LOL Heaven forbid she be seen as a normal person
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:16am
LMFAO beyonce will be alright, she can't look perfect 100% time. She's a big girl I think she will be fine lol no need to take the pics down.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:19am
These pictures got me cacklin in my bed! if my tablet wasn't acting up, I'd have a new beyonce avi pic by now, gotdammit!!

And by the way, I just wanna say that I think Bey is looking a little old
PinkPolkaDots* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPolkaDots* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:22am
Lmaooooooooooo I'm dead.
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:28am
Those pic are all over the net now , good luck making everyone remove them..This child Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic