Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Hair Gels, Oils, etc.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closed*BEWARE*

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
poodles View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: *BEWARE*
    Posted: Nov 04 2004 at 11:34am

I purchased ORS carrot oil (the big size) from a BSS in the mall.  I usually go to the Lee Beauty up the street from me, but I was having my car fixed that day and this was the closest one.  Well, I noticed the more expensive price but was desperate and bought it in haste because I would be washing my hair later.  This BSS doesn't allow you to open the bottles, there's a seal on them.  So I got home and opened it up, TO FIND WHITE PETROLATUM!!!  This was basically generic grease in a jar I could've bought at the Dollar Store for $.99!!!

I asked for a refund but since it's on credit, they can't do it supposedly.  Just a warning to be careful cause some of them are trying to pass off products that are clearly not from the brand.  Could've been a mistake, but seems like a scam to me.

Sponsored Links

bubblinbrownsug View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2004 at 12:28pm

I had the same experience.  I ended up writing a letter, inclded my receipt and shipping the product back to the manufacturer. I got a letter of apology and a coupon off my next purchase of this shampoo.

You should write to ORS and tell them your experince. Give the name of the BSS, the location, the phone number, and if possible the person who helped you.  What helped me out a lot was that I stated I was a customer for years and how tis product works for me better then any other!!!  

Do this a let me know how it turned out.

poodles View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2004 at 1:00pm
Oh I should write them but problem is this was like a couple weeks ago, and I usually save my receipts but my purse was getting cluttered so I chucked them all.  But I do have my online statement, do you think they'll accept that instead? 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic