FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

beware of SamyahMilanBoutique

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:55pm
I was just in the same situation with another company a couple of months ago. If they are over their processing time you can email them and tell them that you no longer want the hair. Then call Paypal and tell them that they have passed their processing time and that you informed them that you just want the refund. If they still try to ship the hair refuse the shipment and call Paypal back and let them know that you refused. Once it shows that the package was refused Paypal will refund your money. This is what a Paypal rep advised me to do and it worked.
Sponsored Links

Mznellybby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mznellybby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by chocolate03 chocolate03 wrote:

I was just in the same situation with another company a couple of months ago. If they are over their processing time you can email them and tell them that you no longer want the hair. Then call Paypal and tell them that they have passed their processing time and that you informed them that you just want the refund. If they still try to ship the hair refuse the shipment and call Paypal back and let them know that you refused. Once it shows that the package was refused Paypal will refund your money. This is what a Paypal rep advised me to do and it worked.

I just got off the phone with PayPal, he said same thing you just said so if they want to be slick and ship it out I will refuse it! Now that I know I won't be stuck with their sickly hair I'm going to go order from sabine! Thanks a bunch guys as usual your wisdom is greatly appreciated
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Mznellybby Mznellybby wrote:

Originally posted by chocolate03 chocolate03 wrote:

I just got off the phone with PayPal, he said same thing you just said so if they want to be slick and ship it out I will refuse it! Now that I know I won't be stuck with their sickly hair I'm going to go order from sabine! Thanks a bunch guys as usual your wisdom is greatly appreciated

Yes some of these vendors be straight trying it . Glad everything worked out for you!
sierra0722 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sierra0722 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:16pm
I had a bad experience with this company to o made a report on ripoff.com. They sold me some real bad quality hair and would not give me money back isn't was not until I text the hairman about filing a report with the better business Bureau that he started send me links on how to manage the hair what products to buy and you tube video. I had my hair for 4 days it kept getting tingled frizzy and started looking like braiding hair. I wasted my money and the customer service sucks. never again will I buy or waste my money on them.
BeingTheDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeingTheDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 11:15am
I was just considering buying from them I guess you guys saved me from yet another hair disappointment . It seems like most AV's are trash and its so frustrating I guess ill just stick to aliexpress for now !
IoSonoEliska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IoSonoEliska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2014 at 12:19am
I ordered from them in April/may figured it was on sale did a little reading around etc and ordered I honestly got lazy to dig up for any dirt on them, had to wait for her to finally decide she was ending the sale (after it was said that it would be ended a week before that) and then I finally got it, the bundles were nice but after a couple weeks and washes I realized it wasn't virgin, I've got pics of the kinda shedding I got after combing, it was horrible.
IoSonoEliska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IoSonoEliska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2014 at 11:01am
I actually took it out lol well recently I coped with it and gave it some life with raw aloe vera (cutting the flesh and using the slimy bit) coconut oil, castor oil and mixed it with conditioner left it in about an hour wrinsed and it was the softest thing I've ever felt in my life lol...ATM I'm rockin a milky way asymmetric bob I did hear about that company tho but next time it's bdogg roman or Kevin
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Haute_Coco Haute_Coco wrote:

I absolutely hate how its a hit or miss with these d@mn companies. I mean why can't they just give you what you paid for! I know how you feel because I have been bamboozled by a company as well with that nasty rat hair that they dip dye in silicone ughh Dead. SMH Censored 

Hearing your story made me have flash backs, which is why I'm so glad I stumbled upon wakeupflawlesshair. If your still in the market for some good hair their a pretty good reputable company. 

Good Luck Smile

People are just in it for the money. They don't care about customer service or providing a quality product SMH. 
CamiHoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiHoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 9:22pm
My cousin bought some hair from them back in March that mess was thin and nappy as hell
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic