Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beware of Dutchess Of Cali bald italian yaki FLW
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Beware of Dutchess Of Cali bald italian yaki FLW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:49am
yay!! EXACTLY @ suga. . . could've just disclosed in ful detail that there was some shedding. . . someone would have STILL snatched it up, not at $200 of course. she could've sold it for less and lived to sell another day. smh.
Sponsored Links

asummertyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by _belle _belle wrote:

yay!! EXACTLY @ suga. . . could've just disclosed in ful detail that there was some shedding. . . someone would have STILL snatched it up, not at $200 of course. she could've sold it for less and lived to sell another day. smh.
She did mention shedding which I didnt have a problem with.. I planned on sealing really well, although it was on the heavier side of shedding.. I still didnt have a problem as she did disclose that information in the ad.. my problem was the bald spot and then she tried to make it seem like she tweezed that spot in there like it was a tweezed parting area...Angry
effing liar...
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:01pm

lol. Well shedding as in there are SPOTS that are bald, not the normal few hairs here and there. And I agree, normal shedding we can deal with. . . bald spot + lies aren't going to fly.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:21am
LMAO not yuki though

anyway Clap
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:36pm
Did you get your money back?
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:20am
This is why it's best to deal thru PayPal. Now I wonder if it was worth it for her. People sell beaters here all the time. But she didn't want that beater money huh?
ilovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ilovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

This is why it's best to deal thru PayPal. Now I wonder if it was worth it for her. People sell beaters here all the time. But she didn't want that beater money huh?

me too, cause now she cant really sell anything on here or even show her face. its like why ruin your name over a $200 wig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 9:50pm
yeah I got my money back, 
but thats what I said.. why lie Craig? Telll the truth!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 10:11pm
PS this is my 1st ever 5 star thread! LOLOLOLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:53pm
.bump keep ya eyes and ears open ladies..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic