Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beware of Dutchess Of Cali bald italian yaki FLW
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Beware of Dutchess Of Cali bald italian yaki FLW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:55pm
This makes me sooooooooo freaking angry. Sorry this happened to you.
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:06pm
Ridiculous! Sorry this happened to you. Same thing happened to me. Paid for a greasy ass kinky wig that looked cute in pictures but when I received it it looked terrible in person and I wasted my $$ so I know how it feels. Hug

Edited by keepgrowing - Apr 04 2014 at 9:13pm
cassieakasam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cassieakasam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:16am
This is ridiculous. I'm sorry this happened.
JennJenn224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JennJenn224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:06am
I am so sorry this happened to you. Angry

asummertyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:50am
thanks girls..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:20am
OMG so update!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got off the phone with the most amazing paypal rep and he reviewed it over the phone with me and he called it an Italian Yuki I died! he said you win ! send her back her yuki wig and we will grant you your refund.. he said she was dead wrong.. I am guessing he was a gay male and I was so grateful b/c he was so understanding.. so I will be sending he back her Italian yuki and she can keep tweezing bald spots out of it as much as she would like.. Bye Dutchess of bullsh*t.. now you will have a 200 dollar deficit in your paypal account and you wont be able to resell that yuki sh*t here.. go fuk urself.

Edited by asummertyme - Apr 07 2014 at 9:28am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:33am
Whoop whoop Thieving Heauxs need to exit RET NOW!!! I don't like scamming. Just be honest. She could've sold it as a beater and stated that the bald spot could be concealed by combing it over. BE HONEST!!!
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:39am
Glad you're getting your money back asummertyme!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:07pm
Thank you ladies! Shipping this bald sh*t out tomorrow
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:59pm
make sure you get tracking number when shipping and/or signature confirmation!
my ex once returned something that paypal would grant him the refund, but since he sent with no confirmation of shipping, they did not give his money back.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic