Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beware: hairextensionbuy.com

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beware: hairextensionbuy.com
    Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:39pm
Just thought I'd share this in case anyone asks/searches for it one day.

My friend ordered 3 bundles of 10" curly hair (not sure of the texture) and she paid around $175 in total. Dead

They shipped the order within a couple of days, but when she received it it was the quality of BSS synthetic hair. It burned when she tried to straighten a piece and when she brushed it, it frizzed and tangled. Now they won't return her calls or emails.

These people have HORRIBLE reviews on other sites. Idk why she ordered from them anyway. Especially when she could have gotten some decent Aliexpress hair for much cheaper (which I recommended). 

But yes, I just thought I'd share because I know whenever I'm looking at hair companies the first thing I do is Google their name + BHM.  Smile
Sponsored Links

dredre07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dredre07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:26pm
That's definitely good to know. Was it one of those compaines through IG?? I get a bunch of them that try to follow me claiming they sell virgin hair. People need to be very cautious ordering from some of these places out here. These hair compaines are starting to be a mess.
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:37pm
Good to know...thanks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply