Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Between Women on YouTube a Fairly New Webseries!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Between Women on YouTube a Fairly New Webseries!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 38>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 11:23pm
Congrats to them! Yea I say LOGO too.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 6:49pm
I saw this on my youtube page from Between Women. story is in Atlanta i suppose
All you need to do is fill out your name and email to send a message to Clayton county police and the local media. And share the vid if you can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKZEVDuR7G4&feature=g-u

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Dec 04 2012 at 7:48pm
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

I saw this on my youtube page from Between Women. story is in Atlanta i suppose
All you need to do is fill out your name and email to send a message to Clayton county police and the local media. And share the vid if you can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKZEVDuR7G4&feature=g-u

Yeah I posted it all over my facebook....so sad. I can't imagine what her family and friends are going through! Cry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:16pm

Lisa Lawson, a 40-year-old lesbian missing from Henry County, Ga. since November 19, was found dead, according to a Facebook post written by her girlfriend, Michelle Alexander. The cause of death is not yet known. 

"It is with greatest sadness that I have to come to you all and let you know that Lisa has been found, but she is no longer with us," Alexander is quoted writing in a Georgia Voice article. "We really do not care to discuss the details so please understand if I don't respond. We are working on arrangements and will let everyone know when services will be… Rest In Peace Lisa… I love you more than Love."

The Clayton County Police Department issued a press release Tuesday with further details, saying that county detectives discovered Lawson's body inside her car in McDonough, Mich. around 11 p.m. The release said the city of McDonough is currently investigating the cause of death, and will have provide further information as it becomes available.

According to GAVoice, Lawson and Alexander had been together for about five months, and while Alexander thought Lawson might be suffering from slight depression, Alexander said she couldn't think of a reason her girlfriend would run away. "I've seen her in some really dark places and she never once ran away," Alexander told GAVoice

In the days after Lawson's disappearance, Alexander launched an extensive social media campaign to spread the word about her missing partner. Alexander launched FindLisaLawson.com, a website with information, photos of Lisa and a video trying to help locate the woman. 

Earlier today, Alexander posted the picture below to her Facebook, with the following heartfelt message:

"Lisa I love you more than love. When we met, i knew you were an awesome woman, and four years later when we fell in love, I knew you were the one my heart could rest with. You loved me for me and in a way that no one ever had… You will always be my Lisa Love… Seek Joy in All You Do… That was always my message to you… So now, as you are surrounded by a love that surpasses all understanding, know that you will forever be in my heart and in my spirit and your energy is with me… I breathe you… Rest in Power and Joy."

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:17pm
Damn.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:58pm
That's so sad. R.I.P to her.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:51pm
I am so sad to hear this. I, however, wish they would change the article's headline:

Missing Ga. lesbian found deceased in McDonough

A person is more than their sexuality.
May Lisa R.I.P
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

I am so sad to hear this. I, however, wish they would change the article's headline:

Missing Ga. lesbian found deceased in McDonough

A person is more than their sexuality.
May Lisa R.I.P

that site is a lgbt based site...so thats part of the reason i think her sexuality is mentioned.

also it was mentioned b/c it was believed that part of the reason her case wasn't considered a priority for the authorities was possibly b/c she was a lesbian.

but RIP to her.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:07pm
I think the article focused on the lesbian aspect because the gf/family had to depend so much on the lgbqt community to get this case some attention. I see the same with transgender crimes. 
It's not who you are, but it's all some people see, and it determines a lot of how the cases will be handled. 
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:14pm
Oh ok that makes sense....but I was a little taken a back by it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 38>
  Share Topic