Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Between Women on YouTube a Fairly New Webseries!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Between Women on YouTube a Fairly New Webseries!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 38>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 4:28pm
Lmao I know!! Gabbi and Winnie are good friends that's it. Mecca is a man now ooookkkk
Sponsored Links

.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 8:50am
Can I just say that I am proud! Chick I know popped up in episode 1/episode 2 this season and I was like, OMG! Ran to her Facebook all excited and mess like a groupie lol.  She plays Chantel (the one who was peeking in the window when Alicia cornered that girl in the office in epi 2). Glad to see people I went to school with pursuing their dreams. 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 10:00am
this was good...so she got old boy up in the bathroom about to smash huh?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 6:03pm
sh*tty episode with sh*tty audio. We Already knew gabby was cheating. No need to devote a full episode to it
Couldn't hear sh*t and skipped through half
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:36pm
Tonight's Episode was The Best Episode of the Season...they are Truly Stepping Up the Drama.

First episode that I didn't miss Rae.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:43pm
Season 2 Ep 4

http://youtu.be/l_34YWYQQ3s

Season 2 Ep 5 NEW

http://youtu.be/S_vNIdTjoTE

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:08am
Sunny had me laughing out loud

Sam

Alicia and Mecca

Not trying to spoil it for anyone lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:19am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Sunny had me laughing out loud

Sam

Alicia and Mecca

Not trying to spoil it for anyone lol

I really want Sunny to be a Real Character on the show not just be a Supporting Cast member...
Yeah I wadn't ready for Sam, wadn't Ready for the Complete Visual
Everybody out to get Miller
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:45am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Season 2 Ep 4

http://youtu.be/l_34YWYQQ3s

Season 2 Ep 5 NEW

http://youtu.be/S_vNIdTjoTE

Last nights was truly the best episode they've ever done. They spread out the storyline to focus on more than the main characters, and finally developed the new characters. They fixed the sound issues.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:20am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Last nights was truly the best episode they've ever done. They spread out the storyline to focus on more than the main characters, and finally developed the new characters. They fixed the sound issues.

Yeah You're right it was the best episode they've ever done. Sam and Mecca's mastectomies are different but hey...
I like Sam and the development of tricking hetero's...that will be interesting when the women find out.
Alicia is annoying, I want her car to spontaneously combust!
Don't like the DL guy that just went out with Winnies Best Friend, He pisses me off.
Loved when Winnie busted Her GF, can't believe She brought the baby to catch Her cheatin though.
Sort of pissed me off that Miller just dumped Her daughter off on Winnie though
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 38>