Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Between Women on YouTube a Fairly New Webseries!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Between Women on YouTube a Fairly New Webseries!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 38>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 11:25pm
Lol the producer indtagramed about the ducks in the background
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

^__^

more sneak peaks on the channel

If u gone hide in the closet cut the light out and get in behind the clothes that are hanging up.  Pile the shoes and the stuff on the floor around u to help disguise your legs.  just sayin'.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 2:33am
I just watched all of the episodes posted on the first page ... and I like it.

I like Look Alive's accent Heart

I probably have a bunch of episodes to catch up on.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 5:58am
Season 2 is gonna be good!! I hope they complete the storyline after the wedding from first season, I wanna know who was shooting. But other than the bad quality audio, I can't wait for the next episode!
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 9:33am
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Best line ever "Give me....Give me the Shyt!" LMAO.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 4:05pm
Season 2 Episode 2

http://youtu.be/hM7nCRGMeXg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 4:07pm
Season 2 Episode 2

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 4:09pm
Much better

I'm mad at gabby. She know she isn't a damn lesbian. When I heard they only had sex once I almost dropped the mic
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 4:28pm
Lmao I know!! Gabbi and Winnie are good friends that's it. Mecca is a man now ooookkkk
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 8:50am
Can I just say that I am proud! Chick I know popped up in episode 1/episode 2 this season and I was like, OMG! Ran to her Facebook all excited and mess like a groupie lol.  She plays Chantel (the one who was peeking in the window when Alicia cornered that girl in the office in epi 2). Glad to see people I went to school with pursuing their dreams. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 38>
  Share Topic