Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Better Hair/Better suggestions?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
alexswh2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexswh2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:21am
nope nope, my mother is a hairstylist. I can do just about anything but cutting and coloring I leave to her. I'll be there Saturday to get my hair done so hopefully I'll have pictures soon
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:08am
I've bought wigs and wefts from WigsRoyal, they are my go to vendor.  I have even split their wefts, sealed, and they've held out with minimal shedding.  But I have to confess, lately I've not been as pleased with the hair quality.  The virgin does lift beautifully, though.  The less processed the better; I've had some processed to light curly hair that got dry and terrible pretty quickly.  But the natural straight and wavy in all types is pretty solid; easily lasting 6 months with proper care.  Some of my older wigs from them have lasted over a year.  IMHO. 
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:10am
^^^ Oh, did you go with Wigsroyal?  Depending on what color you are shooting for, you might ask for the hair to be lifted with a High Lift, instead of bleach, it's gentler, I think.  That's what I use, and the Wigsroyal takes it well. 
The InCrowd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The InCrowd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:20am
These are some of the same criterias I was looking for in hair extensions. HER IMPORTS check off everyone of my needs and concerns.check them out at Myhairforever.com
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12