Betrayal or Overreacting?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:43pm
I feel like this was posted before. Anywho, the friend who was driving shouldn't have taken nondriving friend in the first place if she wasn't going to take her back home unless she already knew the girl would have a ride home. 

Either way I understand how you guys feel I wouldn't want to keep driving someone around all the time.
Sponsored Links

JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 5:04pm
Lamo this may be a repost...I just can't believe it still ongoing and no resolution even after an attempt to discuss it. 

Non-driving friend had her guy friend who was having the party at his place come pick her up from her house....and told my friend that they should leave together...I know technically non-driving friend didn't specifically ask for a ride back home, but we all know she always needs a ride back home. 

I guess at least driving-friend didn't leave her in some random persons house and driving-friend did offer to wait till her sister came to pick her up....but nondriving friend got salty and went back to the apartment and ignored driving-friend

So I do think it was messy for my friend to change last minute and not give her a ride, but I don't think it need to be 6 month + before they could talk about that night 

Edited by JeriMK55 - Aug 06 2014 at 5:10pm
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 5:09pm
Her man would have been taking her home since he brought her there...yea yall done spoiled her too much.
JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 5:17pm
I did feel some type of way that my driving friend brought up that we had talked about her driving, but I can't lie it was the truth. We have brought up taking turns driving when we go downtown, offered practicing with her, and we have brought up our own personal struggles with driving but nothing ever changed.

After the party incident non-driver is now driving....I've know non-driver since middle school and now 22yrs old....last month was the first time I saw non driver actually drive with my own eye balls.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 5:26pm
Sounds like that incident gave her the boost to drive...
JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 8:02pm
It's a shame that boost had to come at the cost of the friendship....
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

did you make this thread before ?

This was my first thought. And the person is overreacting.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 8:50pm
eta: I just read the 2nd page and realized you aren't the one who doesn't drive. So she didn't talk to her friend for 6 months because of that? Honestly, she feels entitled, and needs to be dumped. To be upset over having to call someone to pick her up from a party is one thing, but to not speak to a friend for six months because of that? Petty. Drop her.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 06 2014 at 8:54pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 9:26pm
Like I said before....your friend who left her at the party aint sh*t...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by JeriMK55 JeriMK55 wrote:

Non-driving friend had her guy friend who was having the party at his place come pick her up from her house....and told my friend that they should leave together...I know technically non-driving friend didn't specifically ask for a ride back home, but we all know she always needs a ride back home. 

you mean to tell me nodrive man picked her up to come to a partay at HIS house but he wouldn't let her stay or take her home?  *blank stare* where they do dat at?????????????????
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic