Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Betrayal or Overreacting?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:00pm
I'm not the one with the driving issues!!
I have/had a friend who never drove when ever we hang out, but shes had her license for like a year and half. One night my non driving friend and my other friend went to a party. Last minute my friend said she couldn't give non-driving friend a ride home from the party. So non driving friend had to call her sister and mom to come get her Ermm. And non-driving friend ignored my friend's calls/texts and only recently agreed to have a meet up to discuss that night...like 6 months later. And it was brought up that me and my friend had talked about her lack of driving....now she's ignoring my call/text
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

overreacting.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:07pm

well...i feel your other friend was doing the most by changing their mind at the last minute (it sounds like basically right after the party) not giving nodrive a ride back that night.  the other friend basically abandoned nodrive in the middle of the night.  i wouldn't ever do that to one of my friends.  but you and the other friend are well within your rights and should discuss your issues with nodrive....

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:08pm
So she left non driving friend at the party without a ride back? That's trife. I'd be irritated but not pissed enough to ignore for 6 months. She'd hear the next day exactly why I'm upset
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:10pm

Well if I drove my friend to party I would make sure she got home safe we are friends.
Why did you involve yourself they couldve hashed this out amongst themselves.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:10pm
So trife friend brought you up like y'all were talking sh*t? She messy
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:16pm
did you make this thread before ?
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

no one wants to chauffeur around other grown ups.

Came in to agree with this. If I'm chauffering you around and when I question you about you finally driving yourself somewhere and you IGNORE me and walk away that would be the last conversation you'd ever have with me.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

So she left non driving friend at the party without a ride back? That's trife. I'd be irritated but not pissed enough to ignore for 6 months. She'd hear the next day exactly why I'm upset

And dangerous as hell. They don't need to be friends. Driving Friend does not care about that girl's well being.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:37pm
I wouldn't talk to someone that left me...i know yall tired of hauling her around but leaving someone isn't cool anything could happen...stop taking her places that will solve the problem.

Edited by rell85 - Aug 06 2014 at 4:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style