Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bethenny - I have more $, want full custody AND cs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bethenny - I have more $, want full custody AND cs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I knew they wouldn't last

Reality tv show curse

no they were never equally yoked. she is a nut case and damaged

this. Jason doesn't have the ba ge that Bethany has.  He basically grew up like the Cleavers. lol... .  I  like Bethany...but she is VERY damaged...i wanted her and Jason to work. Jason put up with a LOT just to be with her and I never really understood why from watching the show. 

I could never marry someone who came from that type of background. 

possible thread?

It would a be good conversation. lol...I've gotten flack on here before for stating that  I don't date men who were raised in single parent homes.. 
lol

jr says this (doesnt date women from single parent homes/bad relationships with their dads) and he get slandered for it

i understand both your reasoning, just gotta minimise the chances of being in fuccked up situations way before they happen

It was a bloodbath when I said that smh

jr.
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:36pm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:40pm
Team Jason
His family is great n Bethany annoyed me
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:38pm
Bethenny seems like a bitter bish and I couldn't stand her attitude while watching her on RHONY. Not everyone had a loving childhood but bish you gotta let it go to heal yourself in order to love others and most of all so they can love you.
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:39pm
Bethany is the perfect example of a bitter female IMO

I do like her hustle and comeup
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:40pm
yeah, she's a little old to be carrying her childhood traumas so close to the surface.  it's really strange since she pays for good therapy.  she is not going to find another guy like Jason.

at first i thought she was seeking full custody bc her talk show was taping in LA but now ive learned that its filming in NYC.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:44pm
Ramona wasn't lying when she told Bethenny that she was gonna loose Jason lol
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:45pm
I agree with the mates from a traditional home. I also want my kids to marry that way.  I remember saying that a while back  & a few posters had a problem with it

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Ramona wasn't lying when she told Bethenny that she was gonna loose Jason lol

first thing i thought of when i read the divorce article. Ouch and you know how Ramona LOVES to be right.  she is going to say some inappropriate shyt on twitter.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:53pm
Bethenny was a self-fulfilling prophecy when it came to Jason. At some level she didnt think she deserved him and always spoke of that relationship's ending, the "im damaged, you are perfect...im the crazy one, you  are normal...i hate my mother, my mother hates me, my dad refused to see me at his death bed; your family is perfect" etc...at some point Jason must have said "you're right, i agree".

Also, from season 2, Jason acknowledged resenting her success. The new apartment they were getting was pretty much her's.

I also think the miscarriage she had a few months ago was the final straw that broke this camel's back.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic