Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bethenny - I have more $, want full custody AND cs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Bethenny - I have more $, want full custody AND cs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bethenny - I have more $, want full custody AND cs
    Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:17pm
So, Bethenny is handling her divorce like the Bauce she is. Should women who are worth more and earn more be allowed to get full custody and child support when the father is capable of taking on the joint responsibility?

Bethenny Frankel means business, even in divorce.  She wants Jason to pay child support and a lot more ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Bethenny filed for divorce last week against Jason Hoppy.  Now we've learned ... Bethenny -- who is reportedly worth between $25 million and $55 million -- has filed legal docs asking for the following from Jason:

--- Child support ... retroactive from the date she filed for divorce
--  Medical, dental, optical, therapeutic, and orthodontic expenses for HER and her child
--  Life insurance that makes both her and the kid beneficiaries

She also wants Jason -- who made lots of money in real estate --  out of their marital residence for good.  Bethenny is asking for exclusive occupancy.

And there's more ... Bethenny wants primary physical custody of 2-year-old Bryn.

Bethenny also wants the judge to enforce their prenup dated March 23, 2010 ... signed 5 days before they got hitched.

A source connected with Bethenny tells TMZ ... "This is a preliminary step to move the process forward.   She wants to work this out privately and amicably.  All Bethenny cares about is that it works out the best way possible for Bryn."

This is one of those cases where I think the man should get full custody or joint custody because he is emotionally stable and a great father. I hope this is all just standard protocol to begin the bargaining because otherwise she is crazy as hell! She only wants full custody bc she is a control freak. If you know her personality then you'd know she was mostly responsible for the demise of their marriage. Why not joint and no child support?

Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:23pm
I don't have any idea who those people are.

ETA: The above being said, the bolded below makes me want her to lose custody and have to pay him alimony and CS.*

Quote Medical, dental, optical, therapeutic, and orthodontic expenses for HER and her child
--  Life insurance that makes both her and the kid beneficiaries

*Disclaimer: Again, I don't have any idea who these people are. Therefore, I reserve the right to vacate the ETA should I find out later in this thread that he is (was) a horrible person/husband/father. Smile

ETFA: Due to recently received information from several busy-bodies reliable sources, I am going to suspend this disclaimer. Naturally, the right to reinstate it at a later time should I feel it necessary, is reserved.  LOL

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 07 2013 at 2:57pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:24pm
what does she do to be worth that much? Confused ive never heard of her
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:26pm
Lol

Bethenny was on Martha Stewart's apprentice > real housewives of NYC > made skinny girl margarita a huge success > sold skinny girl to Jim beam > had her own bravo spin off > wrote the novel skinny dipping. > has her own daytime talk show that will debut this year. She's a mess but I love her.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:27pm
I knew they wouldn't last

Reality tv show curse
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I knew they wouldn't last

Reality tv show curse

no they were never equally yoked. she is a nut case and damaged
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:38pm
didnt know she was getting divorce. not surprised though
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:40pm
ummmmm...i wonder what her reasoning is for not wanting to share custody?
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:41pm
Yes.  I wonder why the sole custody....I like bethanny, I like her come up
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

ummmmm...i wonder what her reasoning is for not wanting to share custody?

it makes no sense
HE is the one with a stable extended family
his parents LOVE that lil girl and wanted to see her all the time
his family is very close and she chafed at that closeness bc she was raised by hyennas 
SHE is the one who grew up in an unstable home
clubbing at like 14
and using and fvkking men for money and for places to stay
she learned it from her momma
she is the one in constant therapy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training