Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Bethel's 30 (Updated pics on page 24)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177

Author
Princessita1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princessita1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2011 at 10:04am
Originally posted by TheVixenInPink TheVixenInPink wrote:

Oh man what happened to this thread?

I took the plunge and ordered the new Bethel Quick Thin with Senna 1300. I started Tuesday and I've lost 5 pounds. I'm not expecting these results to be like the s30 but I'm giving it a shot!

Why didnt you order the Advanced? Its the same as the s30
Sponsored Links

TheVixenInPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheVixenInPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2011 at 4:06pm
I didn't order the Bethel Advance because of the reviews a few of the ladies posted on here about them. I don't think these pills are working much. I think my weight keeps fluctuating on these and I don't get any of the same side effects or feelings like I did on s30. I am actually scared to step on the scale lol. I will step on it tomorrow.

But has anyone seen the price decreases on their products?? They decreased as of Monday.
MsDLO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2011 at 7:55pm
So are the b-thinners stronger than bethels advance?
Look_At_Me_Now View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Look_At_Me_Now Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2012 at 3:50pm

bump any updates on the pill?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 8:54am
I have been taking these pills for two weeks now. I started at 219.6 and today I'm at 212.6 which I'm happy about. My issue w/ these pills is that it is messing w/ my sleep patterns and curbs my hunger off and on. Last Friday, I decided I'm going to not take these pills on the weekend and I was able to sleep much better. Also, even though I didn't take the pill, I still had the loss of appetite. I decided that I'm only going to take bethel's on the weekdays instead of everyday. I believe I could reach my goal of 205lb by the end of month.
xotiffannyxo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xotiffannyxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2012 at 9:47am
i ordered 2 bottles of bethel 20 on new years eve when they had a super sale. i used one bottle off and on for these past 6 months. I'm about to start the other bottle tomorrow and go hard with this Senna
xotiffannyxo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xotiffannyxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:18am
bumppp
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177
  Share Topic