Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Bethel 30 weight loss pill

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Lea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bethel 30 weight loss pill
    Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 10:10am
Hey everyone Happy Easter

So today I started the bethel 30 diet pill. It was recommened by a coworker who lost about 15LBS in a month using this. I've been dieting and exercising since the beginning of january and have only manage to lose 5lbs (actually 8 but put 3 back on). I feel like I need help bc the weight is not coming off like it use too. I have read reviews on bhm and other places and all were goood reviews of the product. Cost $60 for a 30 day supply with senna 1300. Customer service was good.

As of today 3/31 starting weight is 205.4
Goal weight is btwn 135-150. . I'm 5'2ish and most of my weight is in boobs (34j cup) and thighs. My stomach has only become a priblem recently

Hoping with the pill I can get btwn 185-190 wich is my normal fight weight that I can deal with.

Will post a pic at my starting weight soon
Sponsored Links

Lea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 6:48am
So I weighed in this morning and I was done 1.2lbs current weight 204.2.

I was disappointed to only be down 1lb after being on the pill for three days but considering how I didn't change the way ate for the first 2 days and didn't really attempt to exercise untl yesterday I guess I'm okay with losing just the pound.

I don't really get a burst if energy with the pill like other ppl have stated that have got. If I'm active doing something I do feel a lil energy but otherwise I feel sluggish.

Side effects I have notice is the dry mouth and I can tell when my potassium levels become low bc I get light headed. Don't need to take the senna 1300 that also came with the bethel 30. The b30 keep me regular but nothing bothersome
Lea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 8:58am
As of today weight is 201.6 so I lost 2.6lbs... not sure if that is an accurate weight lost bc I have my montly friend. Also bc she is here my appetite came back yesterday. Not really feeling the.side effects but I truly hate.bananas.

I wont weigh in.until next week after my.friend.has.been.gone for a.few days
skriby2013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skriby2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 9:46am
Are you taking the old bethel s30 green pill? Or the new bethel advance white?
Lea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 11:30am
I wqs taking the s30 green pills and I stopped taking the pills after like 2 weeks bc I started having heart palpitaions and also the cravings came back. I just recently saw on their website that a batch of pilsd was contaminated and recall. The pills I brought came from that batch so I am stayibg away from that company
topmodel6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topmodel6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 11:57am
Hi,
Sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with the Bethel 30. I actually bought the lot # right before the lot # that was contaminated and used my entire 30 day supply. I only lost 15 lbs but I believe it was because I didn't take it for 30 days straight (I would stop for a few days, then start again, etc.) Since then they have discontinued the Bethel 30's and the Advance and I even tried some of the new Bethel Plus they came out with to replace the S30's from a coworker who ordered them but it was absolutely no effect whatsoever. Has anyone found a replacement or something comparable to these yet?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic