FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Beta fish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 7:16pm
Yeah that was not for me.
I want an English bulldog but I'm gonna wait until I'm married so my husband can do the dirty work and I just play.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 8:27pm
yall so ignant Cry
I hope yall dont plan on being parents...babies smell quite often too Stern Smile
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 9:49pm
You have to change the bowl every day~ if its just a bowl. Dont over feed cause that's what also causes bad smell! If you get a small tank with a filter then you wont have to change as often... these are things they sould have told u at the pet store
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

I had a beta fish when I was itty bitty, I named it rainbow. What did you name your fish?

So I guess you didnt name it before you flushed the poor thing to its doom Ouch
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

You have to change the bowl every day~ if its just a bowl. Dont over feed cause that's what also causes bad smell! If you get a small tank with a filter then you wont have to change as often... these are things they sould have told u at the pet store

Or easily accessible using google.....
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I had to clean my tank constantly.
Every other day.
The husband killed the wife and I was so aggravated that I had to keep cleaning.
Then I intentionally accidentally let him slip down the drain.

I can't do fish man.

You ain't never lied!!!! I think it was given to me with malicious intent
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

It was a gift........
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

yall so ignant Cry
I hope yall dont plan on being parents...babies smell quite often too Stern Smile

I plan to have a nanny
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 2:17am
OK, next time you get a fish...
clean the tank beforehand
set up the tank and give it 5-7 days with the heater and filter running so good bacteria can grow
If possible get the fish and a tank cleaner like a snail or shrimp or some other algae eater at the same time

If you do all this then you will not have a bad smell and you won't have to change the water or a long time. In fact, it is a bad idea to change a whole tank since it can cause shock in your fish and kill it.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 2:21am
It's a beta you could put that thing in a glass dring cup and it will be fine.......y'all tripping.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic