I am giving my review of bestlacewigs.com.
I received two stock IR, wavy, 22 inch lf's on Tuesday from bestlace wigs. Here are the pro's:
1. The hair is of good quality so far....easy to curl, and no tangles. It was a
wavy, but i flat ironed, and curled it with a curling iron.
2. It is the length that was specified, and the color mix was good (1B-30)
3. The texture was what I ordered (slightly wavy).
4. No shedding-I know its early, but iv'e had wigs shed out the bag.
1. I don't like the lace...it frays even after you cut it.
2. No stretch panel. It was stock so I got what I got.
3. Determining where to cut the hairline was a mystery. I had to position
that baby just so to get it to fit....im thinking its due to the
measurements being off.
Overall: The jury is still out on if I would purchase again, as it is too early to measure all of the things that are most important to me. Those being the hair color mix (good), and the absence of shedding (to early to know).
I am a stock chic...so I am not too particular, as I can work with most anything. So, my review is for those ladies that order stock on a regular basis, or need a wig quick.
Edited by illana - Feb 17 2010 at 8:05pm