Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bestallwigs.com Tony Chen lied to me like a rug
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBestallwigs.com Tony Chen lied to me like a rug

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
autumnsweater View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2014 at 12:15pm
He just replied he doesn't have the unit. I filled a claim yesterday, it takes 5 days to complete, but I wrote in the package the value was $30 and that it was a hair sample, as he told me to do, so if the package is lost, my money will be lost as well because insurance will only cover me the $30.

I'm waiting for a unit I ordered to Rex two weeks ago. I'm honestly very sad. This is not the first time a cv fools me. I'm extremely sad. I need to go to work and my hair is amess, I have no new units, I have to wait for Rex's one, and pray Kevincn will give me my money back or send me a proper unit.

No, KEvin doesn't have paypal. He wants the money to be sent trought WU. :(
Sponsored Links

SLIVERRR View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2014 at 2:32am
Im sorry to hear you this terrible experience maybe you can ask the vendor to ship you a sample before and you can comunicate with the vendor regulary because sometimes they're just too busy and they need you to remind them about your individual request tahts a easy way to protect your rights and you get more detail about your order at the same time.
autumnsweater View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 11:01am
Patricia, it was not bestlace wigs, it was KEVINCN, or KEVIN FREEDE (they are the same person)

Now he is telling me he hasn't received the unit, but the tracking number says it was delivered 4 days ago. I'm very sad.

And REX, he sent me an email saying his workers had forgotten about my unit, and that it will not be ready until the end of December. When I told him that if he uses plastic or crappy hair I'll send the unit back, he replied:
-If you're so picky, I'll cancel the order"

I just cannot believe this people. I'm extremely sad. Is there any honest CV out there?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 1:06pm
I mentioned in another thread that there was a huge conference earlier this year for the CEOs of the lace wig manufacturers. I have a hunch that they know that the whole hair industry is shifting and they are pushing their sales reps increase sales heavily now while they can to get money by any means necessary and if that means zero quality control and lying when errors are made, so be it. There is currently a free for all like the Wild West during the Gold Rush!!! Sales reps are calling people USA time 3am and that is not acceptable! Unsolicited calls!!! 

Sales reps are using that excuse 'Friend, next time you buy, I will give you a big discountTongue' for everyyy massive error that they make. If you totally screwed up my order fix it or give me a refund. Not the false promise of a big discount which is actually only an offer of a 3-5% discount off of the next order for them to screw you over by making more mistakes on the items again. Do not fall for it. Go off. Take the vigilance to the extreme to get your money back or to get the correct merchandise.

We already know that there are human rights issues in China as far as the labor market is concerned and that there are many unregulated sweatshops and people forced to take their work home with them after they leave their factory job.  OP, someone probably took your hair and sold it to a customer in another country that was the highest bidder for it.

I am so over the whole scam climate. The vendors in China are raising prices and the quality and services are extremely poor. Somehow, we all have to unite and rise up against this because it is grand theft and it is not ok. Years ago, close to 10 yrs ago, you could send anything over seas to have it constructed into a wig/closure/frontal and you would receive your product back as ordered and in the time frame that you were quoted. Nowadays? Hah! No way!

Edited by NJHairLuv - Dec 06 2014 at 1:07pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by PATRICIA.B PATRICIA.B wrote:

That person Kevin, seems like totally fraud. I'm sorry to hear your such experience. Kevin is just ruining his business reputation. If he continues such process again and again, certainly he'll fall in a trap, and also will get punishment.

I think that the original 'KevinCN' sold his business off to someone off that is using his name. I say this b/c the Kevin from a few years ago did not speak much english at all and had a certain communication pattern and the person that has been scamming people and sending subpar products seems to be much more competent in english and is very snappy.

i can think of 3 companies from back in the day where they turned over their book of business to other sales reps that are using the same name/email address.

Kinda like how Wagman Hair sold their company and if a person wasnt on BHM, they would be in for a huge shock when they place and order and the hair processing, quality and wefting technique are totally different...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2014 at 10:18am
"kevin" has pulled this "mistake" in the past with a member here. I do not believe it was a mix up, once yeah but twice and its a pattern of thievery. he ended up sending her something that was definitely NOT virgin , I would add him to the do not buy list.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic