Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Best White Girl Dancing Ever, She beat me!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic ClosedBest White Girl Dancing Ever, She beat me!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
hipsterdryad View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member


Joined: Oct 27 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15610
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I absolutely love these vids!!!

she's adorable, and so talented.

mind you, I don't know squat about African music, but so what? she can dance better than most Blacks/Hispanics I know, so good for her!

personally, all this idiotic "I hope she can read" bullsh*t is RETARDED, I'd rather see a child up and dancing (so long as it's not provacatively) than sitting in front of a tv stuffing their mouths.  sh*t.



@ the bolded:
I think those comments were sarcasm and in response to another thread where a little black boy was dancing and people were questioning whether he knew his ABCs.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: May 01 2008
Location: Why?
Status: Offline
Points: 1350457
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by hipsterdryad hipsterdryad wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I absolutely love these vids!!!

she's adorable, and so talented.

mind you, I don't know squat about African music, but so what? she can dance better than most Blacks/Hispanics I know, so good for her!

personally, all this idiotic "I hope she can read" bullsh*t is RETARDED, I'd rather see a child up and dancing (so long as it's not provacatively) than sitting in front of a tv stuffing their mouths.  sh*t.



@ the bolded:
I think those comments were sarcasm and in response to another thread where a little black boy was dancing and people were questioning whether he knew his ABCs.
 
my comment goes for him too. 
 
Kids need to be more active nowadays, Black, White--I could see if they are talking before or after the video and sound illiterate, but it's just a dance video.  
 
Anyone getting on a Black child's case for dancing is RE-TAR-DED.  sh*t.  We dance! It's what we do.
 
smdh
 
 
 


Edited by CLCNY20 - Oct 03 2009 at 6:12pm
Back to Top
ohioshorty06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 10962
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 6:42pm
The sarcasm about hoping she can read comes from kids all across the country who can recite any song that comes on the radio verbatim, but if you ask them a simple history/math/english question, they look at you like you just asked them to formulate the cure for AIDS.
Back to Top
Lady09 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 28 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1329
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 6:55pm
I really enjoyed the video and the little girl was awesome!Thumbs%20Up..
(A lot of children are getting good grades, and some of them have hobbies, like playing the piano, singing, dancing= where it is ballet or jamacian or whatever)
Back to Top
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 12 2007
Location: DC
Status: Offline
Points: 109919
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by ohioshorty06 ohioshorty06 wrote:

The sarcasm about hoping she can read comes from kids all across the country who can recite any song that comes on the radio verbatim, but if you ask them a simple history/math/english question, they look at you like you just asked them to formulate the cure for AIDS.


That's 100% true but I was just confused why people automatically assumed the black child may not know his alphabet, but this girl gets only praises?? We get mad when we see racists on Youtube automatically assuming anyone black is dumber, but we unintentionally (maybe) do the exact same thing.
Back to Top
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: May 01 2008
Location: Why?
Status: Offline
Points: 1350457
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 7:41pm
where is this link for the little boy? or the thread?  I didnt see it.
 
and i think all children with talent should be praised--so long as they're putting to good use and doing something positive with it.  I really do admire kids who are active, cuz lawd knows my kids ain't gonna be eating Doritos on the couch on a saturday afternoon, I'll whoop that ass.  Get the fuk up and go ride your bike.
 
 
Back to Top
Boston View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 04 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 13951
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

where is this link for the little boy? or the thread?  I didnt see it.
 
and i think all children with talent should be praised--so long as they're putting to good use and doing something positive with it.  I really do admire kids who are active, cuz lawd knows my kids ain't gonna be eating Doritos on the couch on a saturday afternoon, I'll whoop that ass.  Get the fuk up and go ride your bike.
 
 



Here is the post . 



http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=212842&PN=1
Back to Top
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: May 01 2008
Location: Why?
Status: Offline
Points: 1350457
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 8:02pm
thx mama
Back to Top
Lick3Shots View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group


Joined: Mar 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 60
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 8:16pm
White people dancing, black people succeeding, Asians failing at math...the world is truly coming to an end.
Back to Top
hipsterdryad View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member


Joined: Oct 27 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15610
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Lick3Shots Lick3Shots wrote:

White people dancing, black people succeeding, Asians failing at math...the world is truly coming to an end.


You're killing me softly. LOL
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down