Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - best websites/vendors for virgin hair on a budget?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

best websites/vendors for virgin hair on a budget?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
*SkolarStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 8:18am
LOL
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by iceskatinggirl iceskatinggirl wrote:

hi bsms: what was your experience like with wigs royal? How long did they take to ship the hair to you? Did the hair shed?

Geez, give her a chance to receive it and get it in her head, first.  Her last post was only November 20th.  LOL

LOLLOL That was funny.
Sponsored Links

bsms8733 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsms8733 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 4:10am
hey iceskatinggirl! I had a great experience with them, the hair arrived in like 2 days, it barely sheds and barely tangles and seems really good quality. However I was also looking for great value for money and I don't think I got the best deal available online. My cousin got 3 packs for some great quality virgin chinese hair from a chinese vendor on a group deal that she found on this forum somewhere. In total she paid less than I did for my 4ozs of 22in and 1 closure piece. So if one can find or arrange a group deal with a chinese vendor that option seems to be the best value for money . But you of course have to wait a lot longer.
bsms8733 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsms8733 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 4:13am
I've only had the hair in for 2 days but so far so good! I'll have to see what happens when I try washing it and styling it!
Crystal704 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crystal704 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 4:09pm
Pics? Big smile  I would love see how it looks installed.
iceskatinggirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceskatinggirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 5:48pm
thanks bsms for the quick response. I will keep looking.
jeannate84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeannate84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 6:09am
Hi Ladies

Try http://www.inch-perfect.com - Inch Perfect, they are based in the uk but ship worldwide, very cheap and have great service

heres the url  http://www.inch-perfect.com - www.inch-perfect.com
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 7:10am
How do you know they are the best? Have you tried them or do you own the company?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic