BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

best vampire movies/stories ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best vampire movies/stories ever
    Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 9:27pm
Americans are obsessed with Vampires- right?
What are your fav. Vampire stories/ movies-series

I'm over here watching "Kiss of the Damn" and its all right~

Edited by naturesgift - Sep 03 2014 at 9:30pm
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 10:48pm
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer"the movie

GOAT idc idc

How funky is your chicken? How loose is your goose...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

"Buffy the Vampire Slayer"the movie

GOAT idc idc

How funky is your chicken? How loose is your goose...

Agreed.   I paid money to see that movie and I was not mad....and my goose is totally loose.

"I don't have a sense of history?!  He wears a brown tie!"

"...but you threw a knife...at my head..."

"Pike...let me in Pike. I'm hungry! " 
"You're floating man! get away from here!"

Of course I must mention the series.  The love I have for the series is eternal.  You know how some series start strong and peter out...not Buffy. It's excellent from year 1 to year 7.

I also think Bram Stokers was good.  I don't turn the channel if it's on.

I thought Cirque De Freak was pretty good from what I remember.

30 days of night.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 11:18pm
LOLLOL

ugh but the series just never did it for me. Don't get me wrong, I know all the characters and sh*t cause my sister was, and still is, very much obsessed with it. Everytime I go visit and she suggests "lets watch Buffy"...ugh bitch, no..WHATS YOUR DAMAGE??!! Unless we're talking Dylan (90210) and Peewee, nope

we used to think "The Lost Boys" was the lamest movie when we were kids, but my sister changed her mind now and likes it as an adult. I havent seen it in 20 yrs, so idk.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 11:23pm
LOLYup.  U ain't like the series?  I forgive you.

I was the same with The Lost Boys.  I didn't really get it. It was a vampire flick and I watched it just because but I thought it was sh*t.  I think some movies just translate better when you're older.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 12:19am
Blade
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 9:06am
buffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....................when david arquette is floating outside the window bwhhahhahaha.  we want bufffy. i loved loved the series kinda couldnt stand the university season with "Seal Team Six" bit . buffy and angel forever. i loved me some angel plus Angel introduced me to my future wife Gina Torres. the silent episode of buffy scared me for yearrrssss..........creepy doctors that floated one oot off the ground. i also had a crush on kendra (series buffy) wish they had developd her character more, they did her so wrong! wonder whee she is now

i loved interview with the vampire and little snaggletooth kirsten dunst.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 10:09am
I loved "Hush". It really hit home on how we can communicate without spoken language. The Gentlemen had me scared to look out my window at night. I like how Giles' kinda sorta girlfriend took off after that. He was like I told you what we dealt with...she's like...I thought you were exaggerating. LOL. Giles was sexy but I'da most likely left too.

The Initiative...why the black guy gotta be the asshole? And we all know Ryley was not bad boy with an edge enough for Buffy.

The Body was also a very good episode. I loved the way it was shot. An overly bright surreal look. It really captured the shock people go thru in this situation. No intro, no music, no fanfare, no score. It really added to the gravity of the situation. I actually remember tearing up during that one.

It hurt my feelings the way Tara was taken out. It took me a while to get used to her but I eventually liked her. Kendra....I never really took to her. Even reading the comics.

Kendra and Willow were together for a while after season 7 if you read the comics. It's been over 1 year since I've checked the comics tho.

Xander and Dawn ended up together. That kinda grossed me out. I just don't see them together. I was hoping that somehow they would work it out to bring Anyanka back.

If you remember the last episode...the planet now has thousands of slayers. They separated into 2 factions. The ones who felt like we're superior and should run this fucc errybody and Buffy's team.

I had forgotten about Interview. I remember it being better than I thought it would be. Tom Cruise really pulled it off IMO.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 10:21am
just some extra ...

I remember debating some friends years ago because some were saying that how come Willow is all a sudden gay? But she wasn't all of a sudden gay. If you go back to the episode "Doppelgangland" Willow had said to Angel that "I think she's kinda gay" speaking about her vampire self and feeling some type of way. Then Buffy said "don't worry when you become a vampire you are not the same person you were". But then Angel goes "Yeah actually..." but then he stops and looks at Willow then kinda mumbles and cosigns Buffy. I think Angel was the only one then who knew high school willow had lesbian tendencies that she hadn't explored yet. We had to go back to the episode before people would believe me. Their answer after watching....oh. smh *chuckling* good times.

and also I like how they put a foreshadowing of Dawn before the new season with "The Key". I didn't even catch it until years later when I was watching the seasons back to back. If you remember Buffy had a prophetic dream with Faith in it and they were making the bed. Faith was saying "you have to get ready for lil sis".

as you can see...I can talk Buffy all day every day.

Edited by newdiva1 - Sep 04 2014 at 10:23am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 10:25am
the initiative yes, ooooooohhhhh i despised that all american white boy! thanks for the trip down memory lane and the updates. dont remember the body. yes hush fuqqq that fuqqq that!!!!!!!

whats the name of the rogue slayer that cross over to angel? i cant even remember the actress's name. is she tara? Embarrassed elisha dushku (sic) if yes then i agree with you

xander love love but with dawn thats not right.  kendra was so blahhhhhhhh but purdyyy. kendra had a lesbian romp with willow? raas!

spike and _________ (his maker) lovee. i still chuckle at spike saying something like, every mofo time you get vanquished some jackass brings you back from the dead/purgatory when your trying to RIP!! (angel episode)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>