Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
brown123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best type of black soap
    Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 2:19am
I keep hearing that black soap is great and honestly i want to stop using chemicals on my face and use more natural products. But i see there are many types of black soap. I used the Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - 1 Lb and i can't tell any difference in my skin. I still break out pretty badly. Will the Dudu Osun Black Soap 6 Pc work better for my acne. also i hear ppl say good things about the ones u can buy from BBS. Even though those are not the real black soap, but if it actually works for the skin i'll be happy. So which gave you the great results? One more thing i read where some say the best black soap is from Nigeria and some say Ghana because it is where the ORIGINAL soap is from.

Edited by brown123 - Oct 31 2009 at 2:32am
Sponsored Links

discreet. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 8:15am

hey brown ^ Just wanted to reply, because I know about the soap. I know that if you have sensitive skin Dudu Osun can damage it, maybe causing more spots. For some people it works though, I guess it just depends on what your routine is and how deep your scars are.

brown123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 9:40am
Thanks discreet. I guess i will pass on it. I have also heard that it can be pretty harsh.
mspatty View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 10:27am
the one from ghana is best...lol also cause i'm from there.

Dudu osun in my opinion, is not raw black soap...you have to buy raw black soap from Ghana. keep using raw/pure black soap from Ghana and then when ur skin is dry, apply 100 percent alow vera gel...and you'll see a difference trust me.

Oh and even the pure and raw black soap from Ghana, there are differences...the one in a ball shape that is grainy  is great but the best one is the tall brown one.(dont know how to explain it, will take pics when I get home). it conatins tons of aloe vera and other pure ingredients to soothe the skin.
betterbody View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 1:35pm
UPDATE...
Try this Liquid Black Soap...

The fair-trade African Black Soap used in this liquid is handcrafted by women in Togo, West Africa using a formula passed down for generations using unrefined shea butter and unrefined palm kernel oil.  It is then blended with organic aloe vera juice to get this liquid form...

It's here
http://www.bathmint.com/bab-14-vbs-cleanse-liquidblacksoap

Edited by betterbody - Dec 02 2009 at 2:47pm
babykarma View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 1:20pm
I read that nasabb has the best black soap. 
brown123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2009 at 9:17am
Hmm, the 'authentic black soap' that i thought i was buying is the soap that you are using now. My REAL black soap wasn't hard at all really soft and looked like super-thick caramel. I wonder was i using a FAKE one.
X_Kwiz_It View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:

the one from ghana is best...lol also cause i'm from there.

Dudu osun in my opinion, is not raw black soap...you have to buy raw black soap from Ghana. keep using raw/pure black soap from Ghana and then when ur skin is dry, apply 100 percent alow vera gel...and you'll see a difference trust me.

Oh and even the pure and raw black soap from Ghana, there are differences...the one in a ball shape that is grainy  is great but the best one is the tall brown one.(dont know how to explain it, will take pics when I get home). it conatins tons of aloe vera and other pure ingredients to soothe the skin.

Where can i get the raw/pure black soap from Ghana mspatty? Found it, never mind.Smile

Edited by X_Kwiz_It - Nov 30 2009 at 6:14am
PrettiChoc View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 3:01pm
I've been using Dudu Osun black soap for the past 3 months. I use it for my face and also my body. I'm having GREAT results! The BBS around the corner from my job sells it and everytime I go I buy everyone that's out on the shelf. It cleans well but leaves my skin hella dry so when I step out the shower I just oil up with coconut oil then dry off.

I wouldn't mind trying Naasab though.
brown123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 5:21pm
Yeah i agree i have have just started using Dudu osun and my skin is so dry I can't even believe it. Like if my arm is rubbing up against the table while i am typing it is actually painful because my skin is so dry. No soap have EVER did my skin like this. But funny it doesn't dry my face out at all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic