FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Best texture for super straight hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best texture for super straight hair
    Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 10:19pm
well the title is self explanatory lol

When i wear straight hair i want it BONE straight, no bumping banging or whatever just layered and straight and i need a texture for that, i was thinking indian because i think its the lightest/'flowy-est' and straightest texture and the strands appear thinner that Brazilian/Peruvian Antarctican/CanadianLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. and all the other 'virgin' hairs out there, what would you guys recommend?
also whats the best play to purchase Indian hair? i hardly ever see it being sold anymore!
Sponsored Links

Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

well the title is self explanatory lol

When i wear straight hair i want it BONE straight, no bumping banging or whatever just layered and straight and i need a texture for that, i was thinking indian because i think its the lightest/'flowy-est' and straightest texture and the strands appear thinner that Brazilian/Peruvian Antarctican/CanadianLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. and all the other 'virgin' hairs out there, what would you guys recommend?
also whats the best place to purchase Indian hair? i hardly ever see it being sold anymore!
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 10:27pm
Virgin Chinese Straight or Chinese light yaki is best for super straight hair IMO
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 7:28am
Lite yaki

Marlo Hampton would be good inspiration

Edited by iSMILE13 - Mar 08 2013 at 7:29am
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 8:09am
Filipino or Chinese.
AfricanQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AfricanQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 4:58am
Chinese light yaki for sure
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 7:58pm
Chinese Light Yaki. Definitely NOT indian b/c Indian gets frizzy in humidity and u sound like you don't want to do anything to the hair at all. 
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 11:20pm
Virgin Chinese lite yaki
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 1:12am
Chinese Virgin
Honey sweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey sweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 5:58am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic