Extensions Plus

Best sunscreen/sunblock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
masonwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2012 at 6:40am
acne scar treatment

Have you been trying to get rid of the embarrassing acne and acne scars with various acne scar treatment crèmes?

Well we offer you Clear Skin Max – the best product to use for acne problems.

Perhaps you have tried many different products of this kind, trying to find one that actually works, but without success.

Your search is now over, since there is a solution for your problem and it is called Clear Skin Max – a tea tree oil acne scar treatment product.

Since it first appeared Clear Skin Max’s popularity is ever increasing, which we think is a good proof for its reliability that is satisfying ever greater number of people with acne problems.

Clear Skin Max is a smart and above all permanent solution for acne which is a pretty common skin disease and some other skin affecting problems like scars and spots.

It is actually a 6 part acne scar treatment kit, consisting of 6 different substances – each with its specific action.

It will purify and cure your skin from acne and it will prevent it from occurring again in the future.

It is a 100% natural product and all 6 components of the kit are made of popular natural ingredients often used in traditional medicine with great results.

http://www.weightlosssupplementse.com - weight loss supplements
http://www.acnescartreatmente.com - acne scar treatment
http://www.bestteethwhiteningproductse.com - best teeth whitening products

Sponsored Links

PrettyLA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2012 at 12:50am
For my face, I really love Olay Complete with SPF 30 but it does leave a white glow. However, I used to use Aveeno Positively Radiant which was also SPF 30 and it was perfect except for some reason after using it faithfully for months, the skin under my eyes started tingling whenever I used it so I had to stop.

So it's Olay only for me now. 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2012 at 3:08am
imma stick with carols daughter solei gelee
you all should check it out its worth it (bout 15bucks for 4ounces)
yet really good\stuffStar
lexalexi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexalexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 9:59am
I use Ocean's Potion sunblock with spf 50. It smells like fruity pebbles and I've been using it since I was a teen (about 15), and I'm now 21. It works really well.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2012 at 4:45pm
I've been using La Rocha Posay Anthelios and it is great! I only require a tiny puddle to cover my face and the film it leaves is extremely minimal. Basically invisible.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2012 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by rororebel rororebel wrote:

La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultra Light fluid. It's especially for your face and neck. It is expensive but it rubs in just like cream and there's no white cast even with factor 80.

It's grrreeeeeat!

I'm so happy I got it for free. =D (My sister is a manager at Walgreens)
Melissa-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2012 at 5:52am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I've been using La Rocha Posay Anthelios and it is great! I only require a tiny puddle to cover my face and the film it leaves is extremely minimal. Basically invisible.

I've been hearing a lot about this. I'm gonna get it once my body shop sunscreen runs outs.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 8:05am
I tan so easily, it makes no sense that my face, arms, neck and feet are so much darker than the rest of my body. I think I started using sunscreen too late, but I'm currently using Ambi Essentials Daily moisturizer with spf 15, it's light and I haven't gotten any darker. I'm exfoliating and using lemon juice to help get rid of the tan I have..it's slowly working.

Edited by KottonKandy - May 07 2012 at 8:06am
pharmtx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pharmtx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 5:24pm
@ Midna
I second that.  I love this stuff. I was so happy to have discovered this product.

Edited by pharmtx - Aug 19 2012 at 5:26pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 4:09pm
a good sunscreen is one that has as ingredients Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic