Extensions Plus

Best sunscreen/sunblock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexich33ks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexich33ks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2011 at 11:40am
Originally posted by rororebel rororebel wrote:

La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultra Light fluid. It's especially for your face and neck. It is expensive but it rubs in just like cream and there's no white cast even with factor 80.

This brand gets alot of good raves.  I'll have to look into to it.
Sponsored Links

osLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2011 at 11:49am
Ti-Silc is EXCELLENT!!!!! I get this from my esthetician but it's available online. Perfect for the face and body especially facial or body treatments.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 12:24pm
For me it is the DermaDoctor Ain't Misbehaving Skin Clarifying & Mattifying sunscreen SPF 30+++.  It doesn't break me out but it doesn't mattify.  I like it better than some of the La Roche Posay sunscreen.
DarkBrown View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2011 at 2:45pm
coppertone spray
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2011 at 5:33pm
http://www.carolsdaughter.com/portal.aspx?CN=CCCA073FB372&BCID=42A064626060&SR=sr3_154886195_go&gclid=COX2x6vknasCFQNggwod4mqsoA

this is what i use now that i live in arizona (it stays sunny year round) i loved using it during the 100degree months bcause it didn't run in my eyes (like the others do), it does have a 15spf, it smooths on sooo easily & the smell is outta this world 'unique' ( i had ALOT of people who'd get close to me while in passing say 'what is that you're wearing it smells sooo good"
Thumbs Up
MsDidi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDidi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2011 at 1:51am
Here are two brands I wanna try...the last SPF I used broke me out and I found out the ingredient oxybenzone is highly toxic and offers no protection... :(

These two are good for those who are acne prone...the Japanese one is matte and non-greasy...I hear all Japanese brands are matte and offer the best protection...but some of them you have to wash off with a cleansing oil or make-up remover...this one is not hard to wash off but I use cleansing oils anywho...they are awesome for oily skin...

Elta MD UV Clear SPF 46 -> http://www.eltamd.com/ProductDetail.aspx?p=18  This has niacin in it which helps your skin barrier function...

This is to be oil controlling they also have one that is to even out skintone called White Protect...but I am more interested in the Lucent one...

I would just use these on your face...and use something useful and cheap on your body like Bull Frog ... it is all natural and effective...
Nithi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2011 at 4:47am
Spf isn't the only measure of a sunscreen's effectiveness. PPD is a factor that measures the protection from UVA,which causes darkening.

I prefer physical sunscreen as it is broad spectrum(both uva and uvb) protection.Also mixing some chemical sunscreen ingredients makes them cancel each other out.
Find more info here. Hth.
angstandhumor.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunscreen-post.html
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2011 at 1:29am
I'm gonna try Asian sunscreens. I keep hearing that the Japanese have some of the best sunscreens!

I really wanna try Shiseido's Anessa sunscreen. It has physical sunblock ingredients, but doesn't leave a white cast, and depending on which one you get, it actually leaves your face matte and makes a great primer!

That sounds AWESOME! Makeupalley introduced me. Big smile
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2011 at 1:39am
Originally posted by MsDidi13 MsDidi13 wrote:

This is to be oil controlling they also have one that is to even out skintone called White Protect...but I am more interested in the Lucent one...

I would just use these on your face...and use something useful and cheap on your body like Bull Frog ... it is all natural and effective...

I've been wanting to try this one, but it's now discontinued. u.u
I'll try the other available Sofina sunscreens. Tongue
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2011 at 11:19pm
Nutrogena 45 or 55......

dont waste your money on the higher spf they'll leave a white film

photoderm max 100 spf by derma went on my feet!!!....... in socks
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic