BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Best Stylist List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 68697071>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:42am
BUmp

Sponsored Links

Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:25pm
i still say Jacqidollhouse out in Bk.
anastaja11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anastaja11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:41pm
anyone had a closure done by hair_by_kira in nyc?

Thanks
chenoe123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chenoe123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:32am
Hey ladies! I'm looking for a new stylist in the Atlanta area and came across this website. I'm not sure about her because I'm no weave expert. What do you think? Thanks in advance.

Here ihttp://www.betterextension.com/default.htmls the website

emails4me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emails4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:02am
Best stylist Houston Tx located in
Missouri City to be exact Judy's hair designs 8325547764 .. She weaves natural hair.. Even if your relaxed she doesn't relax your hair while your in your weave. If you relax your leave out she does that too. She can match texture, orders hair for you if your not sure ( with no markup) Let me see what else I can say about her.. Oh she's been doing hair over 20 years and is a certified hair weaver.. She has a website but I'm at work so I don't have it on me.   Her weaves start about $200 and last 3 months you can see her for maintenance or maintain yourself. I tried to post a picture of my current install but it won't upload. ..
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:30pm
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Thelma @ Salon Eberechi
What services do you recieve? : Shampoo, press n curl and trim- sometimes sew in (no closure). 
Why do you like this person? : When I go to her regularly, my hair grows so long. Everyone in the shop is talented and it seems as if all the women who go there have really long hair- I think it's the stylists who care for their hair. Thelma can always take an appointment and she's always there. I've never had to book an appointment far in advance- usually within 24-48 hours at the longest. Also, she is reasonably priced and she gets my hair really straight. 

bellerob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellerob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 7:54pm
Anyone have a stylist they can recommend in the Richmond, Virginia area?
myapple4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myapple4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:22am
Work Purchases are not http://www.bootyshow.tv/members//blogcomment/?blog_id=72490/ - Purchases are not Cheap Aion Kinah http://www.Vipaionkinah.com/ - projects projects for a start they can be done over and over but they http://www.Vipaionkinah.com/ - Aion Kinah will acquire you encounter and help you to the next level. Your personality will become more amazing, and more able to complete projects. Don t neglect Execute Purchases.

More info you can found here: http://na.aiononline.com/en/
Raiyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raiyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:44pm
Anyone in Mississauga, Brampton or Toronto, Canada?? Desperate to find a stylist that understands, cares for and treats natural hair gently and can do a BOMB & NATURAL install with closures!!! 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Raiyn Raiyn wrote:

Anyone in Mississauga, Brampton or Toronto, Canada?? Desperate to find a stylist that understands, cares for and treats natural hair gently and can do a BOMB & NATURAL install with closures!!! 
Try Houseofelite Evans on Facebook
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 68697071>