BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Relaxers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Best Relaxer???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 48>

Author
lovelybrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelybrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2012 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Has anyone tried Elasta QP Extra Body or the new Elasta QP Soy Oyl relaxer?

Yep! I saw a video on you tube and tried it (Soy Oyl). It left my hair hard, underprocessed, dull and it broke until the next touch up with the old relaxer (Hawaiian Silky 3in1). Not many relaxers work with my hair though.

Edited by lovelybrown - Mar 04 2012 at 1:29pm
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by lovelybrown lovelybrown wrote:

Has anyone tried Elasta QP Extra Body or the new Elasta QP Soy Oyl relaxer?

Yep! I saw a video on you tube and tried it (Soy Oyl). It left my hair hard, underprocessed, dull and it broke until the next touch up with the old relaxer (Hawaiian Silky 3in1). Not many relaxers work with my hair though.
Damn, that just burst my bubble. Hawaiian Silky it is then
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 3:00am
I finally read all 43 pages ClapLOL

I actually sat here with a tally sheet for just about each perm mentioned. ORS got the most votes, but it seems many used the no lye version (the description shouldve been put in the OP) the Design Essentials,Phytospecific,Hawaiian Dark and Lovely,Silk Elements, Elasta QP,Revlon,Alter Ego,Precise, Vital, Nairobi, Ashtae and lastly Creme of Nature.

Since I like lye, Hawaiian Silky No Base Relaxer will be my next perm.
Bmcduffie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bmcduffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2012 at 5:58am
I like design essentials or affirm
Bmcduffie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bmcduffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2012 at 5:59am
I always ask the stylist to add olive oil to my relaxers, I think it works well. Take your own olive oil though. Smile
fefe8019 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fefe8019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2012 at 5:31am
Affirm is the best perm I have ever used hands down. I started using affirm about an year ago and I just love the outcome.
fefe8019 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fefe8019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2012 at 5:37am
I forgot to list the benefits of affirm, for me personally affirm gives my hair more body and shine.Big smile
warn81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warn81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2012 at 7:21pm

I finally read all 43 pages ClapLOL

I actually sat here with a tally sheet for just about each perm mentioned. ORS got the most votes, but it seems many used the no lye version (the description shouldve been put in the OP) the Design Essentials,Phytospecific,Hawaiian Dark and Lovely,Silk Elements, Elasta QP,Revlon,Alter Ego,Precise, Vital, Nairobi, Ashtae and lastly Creme of Nature.

Since I like lye, Hawaiian Silky No Base Relaxer will be my next perm.

I'm doing the same thing.

The first time I used Motions my hair was straight and neat...I loved it. Now I can't get the same result. I don't know why....but I always go back to motions. Will try Affrim and dark and lovely next. I am looking for something that will make my hair bone straight.
Lo0vely101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lo0vely101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2012 at 9:52pm

Happy I saw this going to try out "Mizani Butter Blend Relaxer" this week!

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2012 at 12:19am
My daughter started using ORS , the pre-mixed kind, about 2 yrs ago. Her hair has never been so healthy, shiny and full of body. It's retaining growth like crazy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 48>
  Share Topic