Angkor Cambodian Hair

best places to rent books?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best places to rent books?
    Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:11pm
Check your school library.
And look for illegal e-books. :)
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:11pm
ive been using chegg
but i just wanted to know if theres some places that are cheaper and im not sure if they're legit either. 

but im looking for the best low rental prices

plus ill probably have to pay for shipping twice bc 2 classes start on the 13th and 2 on the 27th, so i wont be able to bundle all my books together

Ouch

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:13pm
CampusBookRentals.com

Edited by TexturizedDiva - Jan 04 2014 at 7:14pm
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:15pm
I've had good results with chegg.com
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:15pm
believe it or not amazon usually has some good deals
and half.com
and Bookholders.com

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:18pm
ive used bookrenter.com and skyo.com....skyo has good prices and they auto extend your rental rather than charge u full price of the text unlike bookrenter...I'm pretty sure it's bookrenter that does that bc I've also used chegg but don't remember my experience.  Oh yeah, also Amazon rentals are good if u want it sent to your kindle but that's all.

Eta maybe it was my school bookstore that made me pay full price and not bookrenter...dammit.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 04 2014 at 7:20pm
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:20pm
go to slugbooks.com and type in your school class/section they'll show the books with the cheapest price, if your school is not in the list just type in your book and it'll do the same. But always read reviews of buyers and sites that are unfamiliar...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:27pm
i had a bad experience with an ebook

especially when the prof gives u so little time for a test and you try to flip thru an ebook on your iphone... lord never again 

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:29pm
Check to see if any bookstores around campus does rentals. Co-sign on the library. I also used to use older editions of the book.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:29pm
has anyone ever used an older edition of a book and passed?

my prof is asking for a 5th edition history book and i have the same one but 4th edition

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic