Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

best place to order a wig?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mistyknightwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistyknightwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:53am
I brought a wig from bestlacewigs and it is AMAZING!! I truly love it!...It has the perfect density and the hair is a great texture of light yaki.

I can email you some pictures...

I brought this one...
Sponsored Links

YuNekaV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YuNekaV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 2:01pm
Hello everyone,

Have any of you heard of this company...http://www.getnaturalhairstyle.com/

I received an email from them and their prices are very reasonable, but I'm a little hesitant ordering from this company Confused
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 12:10am
Originally posted by mistyknightwin mistyknightwin wrote:

I brought a wig from bestlacewigs and it is AMAZING!! I truly love it!...It has the perfect density and the hair is a great texture of light yaki.

I can email you some pictures...

I brought this one...

I want one of the curly water wave ones from them, what you think?
Amillion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 2:05pm
I have a Chinese vendor which I don't see too much on the boards.  I haven't worn the wig daily (will soon), but the hair seems to be nice.  I'll report back in a month up with my update. The vendor offers lace & wig repair (removing tangles) and adding density if your wig sheds. I'm not sure how I feel about this lol....but it's also kinda of nice to know I can send back my wig and have it revamped.

have you considered making your own wig?  I ordered one of those lace wig caps from ebay, and although I did use that cheap Remy Indian Hair BSS store hair and closure (the hair did tangle), but long story....if you can't find a good wig, if you know a company selling good wefted hair/closure that maybe your next best option..

da_drow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote da_drow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 9:42pm
I am a minor member that mostly weaves.  I'm looking to give my hair a winter break from the weaving but I also want to know where is the best site to buy.   I prefer indian hair, uncolored virgin.  I've bought from RPG show and Kevin CN.  Both were OK but not rocking my world.  They were not as easy maintenance as a good batch of weave hair from extensions plus, wagmans or indique.  I want wavy hair I can color with a glueless cap (that is the whole point of not getting another weave.  Any suggestions.  My budget is moderate (under $400)
da_drow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_drow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 9:49pm
PS - Both had good customer service.  In particular RPGshow. Outstanding.
shepherd007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shepherd007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 10:55pm
hi, i suggest you go to  http://www.fancylacewigs.com/ - http://www.fancylacewigs.com/,it is a professional wigs shop online. you can find the best wigs for you 
Magnoliabird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnoliabird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 2:10pm
bUMP

Edited by Magnoliabird1 - Nov 01 2013 at 2:12pm
Magnoliabird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnoliabird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 2:15pm
In Reply to TheLaceWigStore...

I HATED YOUR  wigs! I purchased two from this company both # 27 and they were 18" and 16". Suppose to be Brazilian Virgin hair. Worse bunch of crap. Less than one week after applying, that hair tangled until it drove me absolutely crazy. And the shedding started. It as if the hair was not human or some kind of animal.  Many of the ends would stick straight out.  Difficulty laying them down.   Some of the strands were thick like not even human hair.  Don't know if it was your processing or just not the hair advertised.  In any case it was a waste of money both times.   I returned the first one to be corrected and to this date still the claim is you never received it...that was almost 5 months go. You guys will never get any of my money again. I am so over your company!!

Note:
 Don't know why you call hair that has been either colored or the texture has been steamed, that you still will call it virgin hair, only to confuse those who are not familiar with what term really means. VIRGIN HAIR IS NOT PROCESSED IN ANY WAY. If you steam hair, then you are still processing hair. IT IS NO LONGER VIRGIN HAIR. Change texture - NOT VIRGIN but just remy. CHange color = NOT VIRGIN but processed. 

Edited by Magnoliabird1 - Nov 01 2013 at 2:19pm
ATL_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATL_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 9:36am
I bought a custom made topper from www.Looks21.com Simply loving it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic