Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Best place to buy silk top virgin lace wig?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DIYchic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DIYchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best place to buy silk top virgin lace wig?
    Posted: Mar 24 2015 at 7:00am
Hi Ladies

I have not posted on the site for the longest time.

I just wanted to ask where is the best place to get a genuine virgin remy silk top wig. It can be virgin Chinese, Indian... whatever really.

I have been buying from the same vendor for a while (kevin/enoyawigs.com) but the last two wigs I bought were a bunch of crap so I want to find somewhere new (and I would suggest you do not buy from them either!).

All suggestions appreciated and pics would be a bonus! :-)
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2015 at 9:13am
I honestly dont think 98% of these vendors are selling Virgin hair any more, its come to the point of just getting something that don't turn on you in three months . Cry

Maybe someone has a private vendor they may pm you about cause I have no idea.

I got a lace closure from Enoya about 3 months ago, installed it and 2 weeks later its hard and crunchy. Confused

Edited by Princess Grace - Mar 24 2015 at 9:14am
ilovepink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2015 at 11:50pm
Emailed you! I've had my unit for 3 months and it's still in the exact same shape as it was when I bought it.  I wear it daily as I only buy one unit at a time as needed.

Edited by ilovepink - Mar 29 2015 at 11:58pm
DIYchic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DIYchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2015 at 4:29am
Thanks ladies for the replies.

Literally the hair lasted about a week, and it was a custom order. I was so pissd as the hair was worse than the non-virgin they sell.

I won't use them again anyway!!!
golden1993 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golden1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2015 at 1:13pm
 Hi Ladies!
I just bought a a U -part wig from April Lace Wigs and I realize that it's the wrong size. Literally like I just received it yesterday
So I need to sell it because the shipping back to the company is super expensive and I have already cut the lace. I tried it on with a wig cap

The specs are it's 1b, U-Part, 100% indian remy, 20 inches.

Check out the million positive youtube reviews about this hair, it looks like blow dried african-american hair. It easily straightens and my friend who has one is able to curl it by bantu knot and you get the beachy wave look

I have already ordered another one in my size because I am super sad this one didn't fit Cry

Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing it from me.

thanks!

Edited by golden1993 - Apr 17 2015 at 1:14pm
ilovepink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ilovepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 9:47pm
April Lace Wigs is the worst company I have ever bought from. Hair looks good for a couple of weeks, then it starts to get tangly, hard, and the wig starts balding profusely. Do yourself a favor and try to send the wig back to them.
ilovepink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ilovepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 9:48pm
Also- cancel your current order if you're still able to
nicciswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nicciswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2015 at 7:38pm
I'm having a lot of difficulty finding a vendor that's actually good. I've bought a lot of face wigs which have been hit or miss. Tan skinned looking for a beachy brown/blonde wig basically, and I know for the specific look I want it will have to be custom created.

The first full lace wig I bought was from aliexpress. The wig itself was fine, looked nice, but wasn't the colour I wanted. The second wig I bought from a different ali vendor is still fantastic quality, was exactly the colours I wanted and has held up well. It's too blonde for the look I'm wanting to go with now, so I ordered a darker wig from same vendor and while the colour was okay, the quality was certainly average and not of the same calibre as the first wig I bought from them. When I enquirer with them, they said this was due to an order error where they had made the wig my colour, but with another buyers hair requests (basically more expensive hair) which has now turned me off the seller. It worked in my favour last time as I got what was a very quality, expensive wig for only $300, but I wouldnt feel comfortable ordering from them again.

The 4th wig I bought was from another ali seller who had loads of good reviews from (seemingly) real people. I sent them a photo of the hair colour i wanted, paid extra for customisation, however I ended up getting a stock wig anyway. I was upset and they have me a $60 refund (after much protest) which was nice, but the wig ended up getting completely matted to the point where you can't even brush it after two weeks. It's a mess.

Sorry for the long post, but now I'm basically lost as to where I should buy a wig. I almost placed an order with RPG wigs, but lucky I read reviews. I won't be ordering from them. A lot of places I keep finding look like dodgy places, so I'm lost. Can anyone provide an actual reputable vendor?

Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2015 at 7:56pm
trolls trolling trolls
nicciswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicciswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2015 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Tressa Tressa wrote:

trolls trolling trolls

Was that aimed at me?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic