Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Best Man Holiday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.90  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 7:57pm
Hmm, I wasnt overwhelmed with the actual movie as I thought Id be, but from the middle to end, I cried so hard. It was intense. It was a tear jerker, but I feel they relied heavily on the emotionally driven portions of the movie, that they actually missed the mark on everything else. Just my 2 cents
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 9:03pm
About the first movie, I didn't like that the couple got married, b ut the movie was fun . Even though I didn't like much of the plot.

if that makes sense LOL
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 12:33am
i just got back from the movie...i knew what was going to happen, but i still cried a lot lol

i enjoyed the movie and it made me miss my friends

i peeped those african violets...aye :)

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 2:17am
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

I enjoyed the movie. It was highly emotional towards the end.
Right?Cry

I loved it though.

Plus Morris Chestnut shirtless lawd
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 8:38am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

About the first movie, "I didn't like that the couple got married", but the movie was fun . Even though I didn't like much of the plot.

if that makes sense LOL
thought you would have loved the first for precisely that reason

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

About the first movie, "I didn't like that the couple got married", but the movie was fun . Even though I didn't like much of the plot.

if that makes sense LOL
thought you would have loved the first for precisely that reason

LOL oh no! Me and my GFs still (play) fuss about that movie. I think she should have dumped him.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 11:07am
why should she have dumped jim?

he didnt fucck her friend
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 11:15am
she put up with years of his indiscretions and he had to decide if he could get past her one? she shouldn't have waited for him to decide. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 11:45am
see but this is where i disagree with women in general on this

the choice to put up with a nigguhs sh*t is yours.. YOURS

you choose what you wanna do when you find out, stay leave forgive forget run a mile etc etc

that choice is yours.

however should you get caught and that nigguh decides he's not staying dont fault him for that .. because when you were making the decision to stay you didnt put a caveat on it like, 'if i cheat, your ass is gonna have to forgive me too' you just forgave that nigguh

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 12:09pm
Wait on minute I never even remember that Morris chestnuts character used to cheat on Monica calhoun? He had just found religion or something right? Afro's position is what i see men take most time, then again i have a dude who knows his girl's cheating on him and allows her to (she generally gives up new dude after a while, it loses the fun.). They explain it as something like " man always ago jealous over them personal P____y"  and your personal girl with some other dude will make you go crazy and it's not the same thing if he's giving you bun with everybody in the neighbourhood

fragile male ego and dbl standards
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic