Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BEST LACE WIGS SCAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:06am
Originally posted by beautifulhair123 beautifulhair123 wrote:

I have a good experience with them ,I love their hair , they are the best I have ever known !

LMAO. You guys suck. 
Sponsored Links

NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:39pm
I'm disappointed with my wig also.  I don't think this is human hair at all.  Feels like straight up straw
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:36am
Originally posted by Helen Wang Helen Wang wrote:

In fact,I want to say,Indian remy hair is not the best hair,and not a good choise for afro curly or kinky curly.

We are wig manufacture,more question about hair and wig,you can send private message or send email.

I will help you choose your hair.

mailto:info.chnwigs@gmail.com - info.chnwigs@gmail.com</a> my email.Thank you.

SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:34am
If you paid with paypal you should have filed a not as described dispute and then as soon as you sent it back and they confirmed they got it then it would have been their problem You would loose because you have to pay from 15-35  for the shipping but at least you would get most of your money backShocked
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:08pm
I've heard horrid things about that vendor also.. And I've payed a cheaper price with a CV vendor.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 10:14am
smh.  I hate to say it but quality has gone down.  They used to be my go to.  Produced the most beautiful units.  Even their stock densities were a realistic 65-70%. And their prices were excellent. *sighs* but...ever since YT reviews....prices went up, density went up to 100% at the hurrline....quality went straight to the sh*tter.  I last purchased from them was 3-4 years ago...right before quality control went down.

I'm sorry to hear about your unit.  It always hurts to spend that kind of money and can't even get a decent unit that last anytime.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 19 2013 at 10:15am
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 12:43pm
dang sorry it was that bad ...hope you get your money back..i dont purchase the extremely curly because if you dont use product on a curly it will poof and mat up quickly unless you use water which will dry the wig up very quickly...any picturesWink

Edited by pg12345 - Jan 19 2013 at 12:46pm
kameelah19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kameelah19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:35pm
I had a horrendous experience with them as well the same thing happened to me I was very very upset about it
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by beautifulhair123 beautifulhair123 wrote:

I have a good experience with them ,I love their hair , they are the best I have ever known !

another vendor...  damn beautifulhair123, i know i saw you a lot in the wig section trying to get that post count up.. i wondered if you were a vendor or a troll.

maybe if you would have stopped using these Smile all over that board, it wouldn't have been so damn obvious..

"best i have ever known"..

spoken like a true hay peddler..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jan 21 2013 at 7:37pm
Marcia2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcia2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 3:09pm
Hello ladies, i am coming to you all for your help! 

These past two years have been purchasing wigs from BLW . com. It was my first time wearing a full lace wig and i wanted to try it because i recently went natural and my edges are basically non existent Thumbs Down so i didn't want to deal with a sew in tearing my edges apart. My first wig was a chinese "virgin" yaki ( i know processed for texture) and it was really nice but since i was/am new to this it didn't last that long. My second wig got the same kind just longer and it held up so nice and i took care of it really well! The only thing is i wanted to go even longer so i purchased another. The same specs as the first two. After its wash the wig was terrible terrible terrible it was very tangly and had to be brushed every 5 minutes! i contacted BLW and they could not refund me my money and told me to purchase a silky wig from them instead of yaki because yaki becomes tangled... (whatever).. so my relationship with them is over.

BUT ANYWAYS....

each wig i purchased from them had no clips or combs so I have been using bobby pins to hold it down to the wig cap. My edges have not grown and i actually think they have gotten worse because of the bobby pins. 

My help from y'all is to help me decide whether or not to get a full lace wig from a different vendor or to just buy bundles with a silk closure which is more beneficial for my edge growth?

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>