Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BEST LACE WIGS SCAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
tennischic503 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennischic503 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BEST LACE WIGS SCAM
    Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:34am
Hi Ladies

After much consideration on where to spend my hard earned money for a nice xmas unit, I decided to try the BLW water wave unit.

I ordered and spent about $270 for a 22" #2 unit. It came after 3 days and looked normal. I tootsie'd it and wore it for about a day and then it BEGAN.

Ladies this hair turned into straw! I have never seen anything tangle and mat so quickly. I tried everything to take it but it wouldn't work. It was clear the indian remy was not cuticle aligned and a low grade of hair. AngryAngry

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT spend your money here. They may seem like a deal, but you get what you pay for. 
Take my experience as a warning and spend your money ELSEWHERE.

I am currently in a dispute where they asked me to send the wig back and after spending over $0 to do so, no refund yet!

I will keep you all updated but I am BEYOND furious.

Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:21pm
I hear so much bad things about Best Lace Wigs, sorry about your experience OP I hope you get your money back.
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:02pm
They're the worst. Had a bad experience with them as well
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:04pm
CryConfused
Caslyndehyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caslyndehyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:59pm
Caslyndehyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Caslyndehyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:05am

But I have different experience. I purchased one glueless full lace wigs Yaki from bestlacewigs.com. The hair is smooth and doesn’t get super tangled. It looks very natural. I love it very well.

FrostByteMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FrostByteMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 5:02pm
Not to discount your experience but I have 2 from them so far and just ordered a third.
No complaints on my end for the most part*. I did experience some matting with my first one but only after many months of use and washing it with (shampoo) which I didn't realize was a no-no. So I can't say they are 2 blame. Meanwhile, my 2nd one has been dyed BLONDE twice and is still going strong!

*I did notice a difference btw my two units though. The 18in had a much higher density than my 22in. Both gorgeous but the 22in ended up being easier to work. When I inquired about the varying density I got a lot of push back. I left it alone and fortunately the lessened density worked out to my favor but I do kinda give them a side-eye for that.
Hope they work something out for you tho!
Stacee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:46pm
Damn, I was gonna order from them tomorrow too Stern Smile
Thanks for the heads up!!
SeattleShaVonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeattleShaVonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:00pm
IMO $270 is not cheap... You can spend that on a good unit with a reputable Chinese vendor...Cry
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by SeattleShaVonne SeattleShaVonne wrote:

IMO $270 is not cheap... You can spend that on a good unit with a reputable Chinese vendor...Cry

I agree with this 200%
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic