Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Best Lace Wigs Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
webbgurl2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webbgurl2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Lace Wigs Issues
    Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:11pm
I ordered 2 units from BLW. I didn't like the Maliqqa unit at all. I have done nothing to it, and decided to return it for a refund. They are willing to take the wig back, but here is the strange response I got: Note I talked to them earlier about an exchange, but I am feeling as if I don't want any thing else from them. I got a nice body wave that when it got wet turned into a wavy unit. It is pretty, and I will keep that one. Here is the response I received:

hi xxxxxxxxx

Exchange Fees:Come-and-go shipping cost

for the gsw303 16in 4#,cap11, price is 279$

Our address as below:
Pls write “ 10$” value and “ sample” on courier sheet in order to avoid tax (if high value , we can not accept return )
After mailing out , pls inform us tracking No
Receiver: Zaiyan Su
Our address: 1701, BLDG 1, Tanxiangwan Mansion,NO.230 Shenzhen Road, Laoshan District, Qingdao City, China
Code: 266061
Tel : 0086-053281927376
Any question,pls contact!
Kind Regards
Linda

Why am I being asked to put $10 value on the courier page? Does this mean that I will be unprotected if I return this wig, and they don't have to give me anything except 10? This is not what I signed on for!! This is it for me. I am sending it back, and notifying paypal.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:19pm
If you write the real cost of the wig, I think they have to pay a tax on that amount.  I know when I order from CV's, they write "sample" on the customs form.

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Dec 13 2012 at 12:19pm
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:39pm
Yes, whenever I have received wigs from China they always say samples or something like that with a low amount to avoid the tax thing.
PinkieB010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:16pm
That sucks, I've been hearing some unsatisfactory things about bestlacewigs' wigs lately, but I've never tried their wigs anyway. I LOVE their closures though.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:22pm
I dont care for their lace fronts.  The stock density on one I ordered was incredibly thin.  I had to pay to return it for a more realistic density because you could literally see tracks in the back.  Also had to pay for them to add more hair so it turned into a custom order.  Their customer service is good though.
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 4:25pm
I was going to order some hair but I have heard so much bad things about them I gave it a miss. They don't need another bad review.
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:49pm
A had a bad experience with BLW; never again.  Good luck trying to get a full refund.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

If you write the real cost of the wig, I think they have to pay a tax on that amount.  I know when I order from CV's, they write "sample" on the customs form.
webbgurl2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote webbgurl2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:42am
Thanks, everyone. I used paypal. I can always file a dispute with them if there are issues.
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 8:12am
↑...ummmm...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>