Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Lace Wigs Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
hairreplace10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairreplace10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 5:25am
The stock density on one I ordered was incredibly thin.  I had to pay to return it for a more realistic density because you could literally see tracks in the back. 
Sponsored Links

pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:09pm
hey webgurl..they are asking you put a value for loss on the wig so that it will not be questioned by customs of abt 10.00 as it is stopped by customs duties and taxes can be accessed on the wig for the sales amt of the 279.00 when they put wig sample it doesnt say human hair or synthie so perhaps synthetic wigs are commonly valued at 10.00 seller value...some agents here have had duties and taxes accessed of 50 plus dollars and china is VERY strict about something being imported in...or back in
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:35am
ITA with what's been said .. they are not trying to scr#w you, but rather, cover their own backside with the customs issues.  All the CV's do this.  I even know of a highly reputable UK seller of Jewish wigs that works the same way.. asks you to ship a $$$$$ wig and declare it worth pennies.
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:55am
Thats the benefit of paying with paypal once you paid with thing as long as you have a tracking nunber to give them and it shows delivered you will get your money  backWink
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:13pm
They're not looking to scam you, they told me the same thing and like everyone else said.. It's to avoid fees.

However, I'd never ever recommend them, not only do their wigs suck so does their customer service. 
AsianCaramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AsianCaramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:36pm
Oh lawd, BLW is still screwing ppl over
I see. So tired of these CV's shipping out thinning yetti hair & expecting to keep getting profit. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style