Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Best lace wig websites in the UK?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
CherryAde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryAde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 3:57am
Originally posted by Aphelion Aphelion wrote:

I have found lots of darker wigs that look beautiful on the CV's websites but all of the blonde wigs are that bleach blonde color :( unhealthy looking, thin, frazzled and horrible.  

Like this: (looks unhealthy, ends arent so nice, thin, yellow blonde, Im getting so frustrated)

I want this, exactly this lol but in a very natural looking, honey blonde (not yellow blonde at all). I love the ends of this wig, thick, not stringy looking or thin. The hair looks thick, sleek, long. 

I dont think that blonde wig looks too bad tbh, the ends do look thin but that's nothing that a trim won't fix. I usually order 18/20 inch and cut down to 14/16 inch to eliminate thin ends. Also, you cant really see the ends on the dark wig because they are tucked under and not hanging loose and they seem to be two completely diff textures... They're both stock wigs so will be geared towards what the CV considers to be natural looking for the wearer i.e. European blonde wig will be thinner whilst the body wave wig is a little more popular amongst afro caribbean women and is therefore a little thicker

Sponsored Links

Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 3:16pm
That's a really good point! Probably better off with a darker body wave wig
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Aphelion Aphelion wrote:

Could you please PM the vendor you use? I have looked at jacksun and rex and dont like the look of their hair/websites and payment methods etc. Thats why I ordered from an AV as Im confused about how the whole CV thing works. Id really appreciate any help/advice you could give me. So nervous to order from a CV without any proper websites and paypal etc. I like super thick european feel/looking hair in honey/dark blonde, straight and want it to last. I have been searching this website and all of the vendors for DAYS and keep going back to California lace wigs for some reason! 

I think the AV just makes you feel comfortable but .. no reason to pay all that money to buy from the middle man when you buy from the CV directly.

The CVs all operate the same:

First - I never look at their websites because I like virgin hair (in terms of color) and I like kinky curly texture and I know the other things I like already. I have used Jacksun and a couple of others for years though  - never been ripped off but I always order custom units.

1) I only use email to communicate so I send email to their email address and tell them what you want, On the website you can download the order form if you want a custom unit.
2) they will come back to you with a total price - and with a breakdown for the length, texture etc as well as the Western Union fee. They will include the name you must send the money to in China. (I think they take paypal ... but I always use Western union)
3) Then you send the money via western union and they give you a money transfer number
4) email the CV with money transfer number - he will confirm and will tell you when to expect the unit

That's it. Don't be afraid of the process.

Remember a CV is a wholesaler not a regular store so you cannot expect any super customer service or to ask a zillion itty bitty questions and go around and around on the price with them. Approach them as a knowledgeable buyer if you want their respect because they normally deal in BULK like 50 - 100 units a week from a lot of AVs that know what they are talking about. The AV (like California wigs) gets the unit and tweaks, like layers it etc and charges you a couple of hundred for their efforts. That's the business.

I think this is where a lot of people go wrong with CVs - they want the $280 unit from the wholesaler (the CV) but they still want the customer service you'd get from an AV where you pay $500. Can't have it both ways.Smile

Yes, 'doctor' means working on the unit yourself - which you will have to do anyway whether you order from a CV or a AV if you want it to look believeable. Wink

Edited by Becky - Jan 12 2013 at 4:14pm
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 4:46pm
Thank you so much, its so nice of you to tell me the whole process. Ill be using paypal because i'm in the Uk and ive never heard of western union? and only ever buy by paypal as they have always covered me. 
     Im in the process of looking through sites and info to make sure that I know my specifications and can e-mail them directly with my specifications asking for a price. I assume its ok to ask to see a picture of the unit before they send it? I know alot of other people who do this.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic